Absolute Zero: Engineer Olympics (Part Two)

Olympics

Any other events you think should be included? Sound out in the comments!

Replies

• durga ch
    durga ch
    under-table texting! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ROFL ๐Ÿ˜

Absolutely superb! Man, we had this subject called 'EMF' (Electromagnetic Fields) and it had a couple of lengthy formulae. My friends found out a way to store all of them in the FX991 (do I remember the calculator name correctly?)

Microsoft EULA in 45 seconds - #hatsoff man! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ This couldn't get any better! First and Third are bang-on!
    And loved the awesomely drawn shivering guy in second. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome, Awesome. I'm falling short of words. Wonderful pieces ๐Ÿ˜€
    Under-table texting ๐Ÿ˜
    Microsoft's Eula ๐Ÿ˜
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Guess its Fx-991ms some sort we used. I never copied any formulae ๐Ÿ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    English-Scared
    Guess its Fx-991ms some sort we used. I never copied any formulae ๐Ÿ˜
    Yeah it is. I never cheated in exams. But writing formulae on the cover of FX 991 ms with 0.5mm pencil used to be a smart thing to do during my college days.
  • arunchary
    arunchary
    very big big expressions.............
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Under table texting on Nokia 3310 and 1100 , seems it is hard on touch screens now a days ๐Ÿ˜
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    13th february ! i bet that day is more crucial than the 14th of the same month !
  • Reya
    Reya
    Haha ๐Ÿ˜ Under-Table texting ๐Ÿ˜ Happens only during Unit Tests in my college.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The kindle is strong and light, as well as portable. Not to mention the kindle can keep hundreds of books in a small device. The books we can buy are...
When many people think about business, they only think about websites that sell products, however, a related service that is also offered online. Due to the wide variety of services,...
Connectify Dispatch is an upcoming software that combines all the available wi-fi connections to form one solid - faster and reliable Internet connection. Isn't that an interesting concept? We covered...
I'm interested in learning more about AMD' future chip road map.
Name: Kanani Mohit Karasabhai *Engineering Trade: Computer Engineering. Location: Ahmedabad,Gujarat,India *Occupation: B.E in Computer Engineering Work Experience: I have been working as a Java Programmer at Unitech Systems. *Hobbies &...