Absolute Zero: Conversational value of various engineering branches

AZ15

I've left out many branches, of course. From your experience, what is the 'conversation value' of various other branches? Tell me and I'll put them in a comic when I run out of ideas ;-)

Hope you enjoyed this!

Chuck

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Super ๐Ÿ˜
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Awesome! ๐Ÿ˜
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜ This was the best after the first one!

Computer Science Engineer..
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    ๐Ÿ˜
    Computer Science, and Mechanical guys rocks....๐Ÿ˜›
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Mind bobling(Housefull 2) ๐Ÿ˜ oops Mind Blowing. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    It's good, but it's hard for me to read since the words are all capitalized.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    โ†‘โ†‘โ†‘โ†‘
    Get a android app, which customises the letter case๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜จ
  • Vivien.hugo
    Vivien.hugo
    ianoop
    โ†‘โ†‘โ†‘โ†‘
    Get a android app, which customises the letter case๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜จ
    If all people write text in capitalized words, I think I'll consider to get one!๐Ÿ˜‰
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    hey where is electrical
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Other engineering guys/dolls confine chemical engineers to the very hot place with Satan as chief. The story goes that one day St.Peter found a huge crowd milling around at the Pearly Gates (the real one, not Abhishek Bacchan's). Inside not outside, with people wanting to emigrate to Hell. Completely confused, he asked for a reason. They said,'The bunch of chemical engineers there found all this available surlus heat from burning brimstone and boiling oil, which they used to centrally air condiion the whole Hell. Everyone is having a cool time sinning all the time. So we want out'.

I am a ChemE too. If that place has internet, I shall post on the current status (when there is time between sins)
  • nitheesh.udayan
    nitheesh.udayan
    ITZ ALL ABOUT FUN IN ENGINEERING.NO MATTER WAT D DISIPILINEzzzz r
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    "VELKSWEGEN" Hahahahahahaha
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    By the way, what joke is that stand-up-comedian chemical engineer trying to say ?
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    "FATHER : son do you know anything about the velkswegen r2 ?

SON : well......yeah.....I.C.engine"

obviously I.C engines only , as if it was powered by a stepper motor
  • Gurjap
    Gurjap
    mechanical engineer WOOT ๐Ÿ˜›
  • engg.ashish
    engg.ashish
    #-Link-Snipped-# it can be a hybrid ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    Deepak Gopalakrishnan
    zaveri
    By the way, what joke is that stand-up-comedian chemical engineer trying to say ?
    The process of removing sulphur from something is called 'sweetening'. Now see ๐Ÿ˜‰
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    chuckofalltrades
    The process of removing sulphur from something is called 'sweetening'. Now see ๐Ÿ˜‰
    oh yes now i got it . nice one .
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    Nice one....
    CSE Rocks always....
  • chatkicold
    chatkicold
    awesum ........chuck
  • chatkicold
    chatkicold
    ๐Ÿ˜
  • ashie
    ashie
    lol..๐Ÿ˜.....computer science joke rocks...
  • chatkicold
    chatkicold
    no never computer science never a joke no rock
  • chatkicold
    chatkicold
    ๐ŸŽ‰
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Awesome ๐Ÿ˜
  • Umesh Kumar Rai
    Umesh Kumar Rai
    Computer Science and Chemical, hillarious..
  • Indrajeet Roy
    Indrajeet Roy
    Dude, all I told her was that her structure was imperfect!
    Could not stop laughing at that one!!!

My colleagues were looking at me like I'd gone mad!!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The VoiCE team, that produces amazing content for our technology blog 'VoiCE' is geographically distributed. It makes it very difficult for us to collaborate. While we mostly engage in talks...
Name:Ferdous Ara Mostofa *Engineering Trade: Computer Science And Engineering Location: Bangladesh *Occupation: Student Work Experience: different website and networking related work *Hobbies & Interests:cricket, books, swimming, lawn tennis, photography, drawing,...
HI all, i need javascript or jsp page where i have string recived from some sources say "1234" now i need display in html page as 1 2 3 4
Hi everyone, I generally come across Random Vibration analysis in my work, but I dont know the basic concept of Random vibration.Please can anyone briefly fill me about it?....Thanks
It has begun and has found root in the medical industry. This reminded me of Dr. Octatvious from spiderman. Read the article here: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-05-16/robotic-arms-allow-paralyzed-patients-to-grasp-objects.html Can you think of uses outside...