How to start a small scale industry in electrical field?

Hello friends
I would like to start small scale industry . Can anyone tell me which one is best in electrical field

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RAMAKRISHNA M
    Hello friends
    I would like to start small scale industry . Can anyone tell me which one is best in electrical field
    Manufacturing transformer related equipments, wires, switches, MCBs ...there are so many things. You should ideally look for the market opportunities; specifically the need or gaps in the market and try to fulfill it.
  • RAMAKRISHNA M
    RAMAKRISHNA M
    My budget is 1000000 only
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    RAMAKRISHNA M
    My budget is 1000000 only
    It's not about budget, IMHO. You will have to find buyers for your product or service. For that to happen, you will first have to find out what product or service you can offer that will offer some benefit to the buyers. Once you decide that, you can then consider your budget and decide the scale at which you want to start.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi! I am studying B. Tech 4th year at Sphoorthy Engineering College in Hyderabad. As placements are going to take place in our college within 4 to 6 months from...
The Indian Institute of Technology at Indore (IIT-I) is developing a state-of-the-art radio interferometer that would operate at 20GHz frequency. The interferometer is a part of the radio telescope project...
Event Name: Technovanza 2015 Organised by: Niraj Patil,VJTI In Mumbai, Maharashtra Event Dates - Dec 26, 2015 at 9:00 AM to Dec 28, 2015 at 6:30 PM Venue Address: Veermata...
I am a final year computer science engineering student from Tamil Nadu, I need some advice on my career. I have some doubt on selection of job. 1. which job...
i have conducted technical games in my college symposium please give some ideas related to EEE