About myself

Hi,

I am Munawar Sazali, i'm is one of the engineer at the telecommunication industry in Indonesia. i was been traveling around indonesia for Installation DC power system and Solarcell system. Now i'm studying about UPS, Inverter and etc. I came to know about crazy engineers via net surfing while i was searching for the topics. Herein I found what I was looking.
my hobby is a studying a new technologies.

Thanks.!!
This is all about me.!!

Sorry if my english is not good😀😁

Replies

• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, #-Link-Snipped-#

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Bill Gates and team started Microsoft with a vision to put desktop on every desk and after decades; that vision has come to reality. All over the world, Microsoft powered...
Thank for such brilliant ideas, am ssemakula frank, a student of telecommunication engineering makerere university I have a project idea for conserving the wasted heat in coking most especially for...
I have completed my B.tech/IT and now i would like to do any certification course which fetch me job at the earliest. And my area of interest is software testing....
when is the next date for applying ies application?
OnePlus 2 will be launched completely in virtual reality on 28th July at 7:30 am in India. Everyone will be able to witness the launch through the special OnePlus cardboard...