About me

Hi everryone,
Myself Sandeep.Bavanasi,
i am Master graduate from Advance Manufacturing Systems, looking for own Entrepreneur in and around Pune.
Being Mechanical Engineer I Want to utilize my education principles in Manufacturing a product that can minimize the effort of human being.
Thank you,

sandeep.Bavansai

Replies

• Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    sandy303
    Manufacturing a product that can minimize the effort of human being.
    Quite right. That is what every machine has to (but does not always ) do.
    Sandeep B, just do it.
  • Yogesh Borkar
    Yogesh Borkar
    #-Link-Snipped-# -Welcome to CrazyEngineers. We would like to have all updates about your new product development. Just go for it.👍😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Greetings everyone... i am BSC IT graduate 2013 pass out... out of presher from relatives ,parents had to look for job just after my graduation. so i took CCNA +...
Its been few days Google launched its new Inbox by Gmail app. However, Google still offers invite-only access to the app. There's still a way to access this app, with...
Has anyone got chance to get new gmail "Inbox by Gmail", It's getting crazy out there to get this. Simple way is to ask by emailing at inbox@gmail.com. But if...
Quote: Changes in environmental conditions and even the passing of time are having an effect on these natural wonders and historic sites. You may want to plan a visit to...
Quote: Kraton Performance Polymers, Inc. has announced the successful completion of the first road trial of the highly modified asphalt (HiMA) technology in St. Petersburg, Russia, which will open to...