about me

My name is Akachi Okoro. I am a Nigerian. My passion for engineering dates far back to my early years in primary school. I currently lecture at Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri, Imo State here in Nigeria. I am really delighted to be part of this great people.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Be it love life or family life, people fight. They fight for all kinds of reasons and some who can't carry on with this kind of a lifestyle tend to...
Hello everyone...... I'm Aditya Deshmukh. I'm currently pursuing my undergrad in Computer Science and Engg 3rd year. My interests are Sketching and photography, i'm mad sketcher, if i get a...
With the inclusion of UEFI (Unified Extensible Firmware Interface) Secure Boot system security in Microsoft's Windows 8, booting Linux based distributions is still a major headache because with UEFI Secure...
Hola! Fellow engineers!!! ๐Ÿ˜ I am Chaitanya Kukde, Electronics and Communications undergrad at RCOEM. Came to CE by chance, stayed on CE by choice and now I'm a . Generally...
I am Chirayu Samarth and currently I am pursuing my graduation in Computer Science and Engineering(III year) from RCOEM, Nagpur. My native place is Nagpur. I am a bit reserved...