about linux programming?

please do explain the importance of linux shell programming and
linux troubleshooting in current software industry.
i am quite interested in it.
can they help me in future?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    dildileep
    please do explain the importance of linux shell programming and
    linux troubleshooting in current software industry.
    i am quite interested in it.
    can they help me in future?
    Linux programming is completely different, which I believe includes writing/updating/maintaining linux kernels & writing software for Linux OS.

I'm assuming you want to know about importance of Shell Programming and Linux Troubleshooting in *INDIAN* IT Industry. If you know shell programming very well and know how to troubleshoot Linux, you'll find opportunities in System Administration and probably, in Networking domain. You'll of course have to have knowledge of a high level scripting language too.

I hope this answers your questions. If you have further questions, please ask them in this thread. We would appreciate if you provide all relevant details in your post & ask very specific questions.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the function of trap flag in 8086 microprocessor?
hello everybody. I am a Electrical engineering student and doing my final project. Actually am developing Equivalent circuit for Gunn Diode and I am having difficulty understaning my error in...
Diwali - The festival of lights! Deepavali, or Divali is a major Indian festival, and a significant festival in Hinduism, Sikhism and Jainism. [3] Many legends are associated with Diwali....
Lets Discuss here that whts special about this DIWALI at your side. Well from My side i am going to my village after a long time on this diwali
CEan Godfather celebrates his 22[sup]nd[/sup] Birthday today 😁! So here's wishing Godfather - 😁HaPpy Birthday 😁 May your dreams come true! ​