About "Know your CEan"

Hi Folks,

We have had a great series of interviews on CE in the recent past. Just to brush your memories and to let the new guys know, we have interviewed Dan Kukendall, Director of NTEC, Jessica Arnold, OutLook Product Manager for Microsoft to name a few. Currently we are running an interview with Sam Khavari, Director of Enginering for Zimbra. And there are many more to come...

Just a thought came to mind that we CEans are as talented and as good as any one in the world. So why not try to know more about our own people? Who knows, we can be one of the next Bill Gates or Richard Bransons of the world? I shared my idea with few CEans and it was instantly accepted. We randomly ran throuh different profiles on CE and decided to pick and choose any one who has been regular on CE.

Watch out for the next post. Who knows? It might be you?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    As you see, we have created a new sub-section for 'Know Your CEan'. We'll periodically keep on posting interviews of our own CEans in this section. Feel free to ask questions to the CEans.

But please refrain from starting new threads in this section. New threads may go into our regular 'Introductions' section ๐Ÿ˜€

Keep doing a great job in the world (and of course on CE). We are spying 24x7, who knows? you'll be the next to appear in this section! ๐Ÿ˜

-The Big K-
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    *bump*

Old thread! But it feels so nostalgic to read it all over again. Many of today's active CEans were not active when we started this initiative. More than a year now, and we have come a long way. Gee! feels so good ๐Ÿ˜

The mock interview thread also needs a fresh look. What say chiefs?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    mayurpathak
    *bump*

Old thread! But it feels so nostalgic to read it all over again. Many of today's active CEans were not active when we started this initiative. More than a year now, and we have come a long way. Gee! feels so good ๐Ÿ˜

The mock interview thread also needs a fresh look. What say chiefs?
    Sure - as long as we have passionate CEans to take up the responsibility and execute it successfully.

:smile:
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    The_Big_K
    Sure - as long as we have passionate CEans to take up the responsibility and execute it successfully.
    :smile:
    Thats the biggest worry ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    i really appreciate this idea and you are rocking Buddy

Nice interviews there
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    I am ready to give mine interview ๐Ÿ˜›
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    @Godfather: Send me your mail ID. If you are interested then I will do your interview. People do not seem to be very enthusiastic about appearing in Know Your CEan.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    sure buddy
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    tats very innovative,and great way to know each n every member
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Patty, how about one KYCEan / 15 days?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    The_Big_K
    Patty, how about one KYCEan / 15 days?
    That is great idea. ๐Ÿ˜
  • raj87verma88
    raj87verma88
    Working on it.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Best luck Rajbhai
  • sauravgoswami
    sauravgoswami
    hey one more idea,why dont we do online interveiws like chat sessions,it will be more wittier!!!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep!

Its all upto patty. Patty, you listening?
  • krazytechno
    krazytechno
    I am new here and i dont have any idea about it.How to proceed for the interviews.Please someone tell me.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    krazytechno
    I am new here and i dont have any idea about it.How to proceed for the interviews.Please someone tell me.
    Hi Krazytechno, Welcome to CE.

This is not the right place to post your question.

Post it here, #-Link-Snipped-#
  • tinajohn
    tinajohn
    you give more questions and document little bit more.
  • meetanu
    meetanu
    Hi, am new to this site
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Nice go with this session. But i feel that the forums lack the social atmosphere provided by facebook. It's really a large website with many members, but how do you think all of the CEans would have the patience to read all the texts? There should be a better alternative i guess.

P.S. There are just my observations, please ignore if irrelevant.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Got the thread ๐Ÿ˜€

@CEans - You can also give us any-kind of suggestions to conduct the Know Your CEans more well ๐Ÿ˜€
  • u_know_who
    u_know_who
    atf
    Nice go with this session. But i feel that the forums lack the social atmosphere provided by facebook. It's really a large website with many members, but how do you think all of the CEans would have the patience to read all the texts? There should be a better alternative i guess.

P.S. There are just my observations, please ignore if irrelevant.
    u r correct bro. i agree.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sada
    Got the thread ๐Ÿ˜€

@CEans - You can also give us any-kind of suggestions to conduct the Know Your CEans more well ๐Ÿ˜€
    Where are the next KYCEans? ๐Ÿ˜’
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    Where are the next KYCEans? ๐Ÿ˜’
    You can see one KYVoiCEan tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜€

But Many CEans are not willing to feature in KYCEan and some are not even replying. Verily disappointing us ๐Ÿ˜”
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    #-Link-Snipped-# Seeing this thread for the first time. To get more members here maybe we should advertise it like we do for the comic thread.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sure. We'll do it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sada
    But Many CEans are not willing to feature in KYCEan and some are not even replying. Verily disappointing us ๐Ÿ˜”
    May be they don't want to reveal about their true self, which I think is perfectly fine. Many CEans don't know that we don't ask very personal questions.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    May be they don't want to reveal about their true self, which I think is perfectly fine. Many CEans don't know that we don't ask very personal questions.
    Okay! Fine, I'll reach our regular members again ๐Ÿ˜€
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    How are these interviews conducted by the way?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CE Designer
    You will soon find out, as CEan-Sada approaches you.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    CE Designer
    KYCEan Interviews are conducted in CE for the most active CEans to know more about them. You can head over to this page-#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#

Okay I've been approaching CEans through PM to feature them in KYCEan section. I don't know why lot of CEans are unwilling to make it up. There may be many reasons for them; one, they don't want to disclose their originality. second, they may afraid of my questions and many more. Hence a bit about KYCEan.

1. It is only conducted for the most active and regular CEans. So you can think it's like a privilege for you ๐Ÿ˜‰
    2. It's just a very casual interview conducted online to know a bit about you. So that we can know you more and it helps in many ways ๐Ÿ‘
    3. You have full rights to answer as much as you want and to as many questions as you want ๐Ÿ˜
    4. No Need to get scared of questions. We don't ask your personals ๐Ÿ˜›.

So if you are interested to feature in KYCEan, you can post your willingness here or you can PM me(CEan - #-Link-Snipped-#) or CEan #-Link-Snipped-#.

I'm just tagging some members. Even others can come forward, I can't tag everyone here.
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's totally fair. CEans may not want to reveal their identity. KYCEan is just an effort to know our CEans better and you're free to answer questions of your choice. You may even choose not to answer the questions you think are personal. I hope all our CEans participate in KYCEan ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok. Take my word.
    I will feature in KYC by / before my 1000th post. ๐Ÿ˜
    I have very little to share, mostly failures. I hope that will be some inspiration and guidance for CEans. ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#, sorry I didn't reply to your PM. My bad. But honestly that is very unlike me! ๐Ÿ˜”
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for adding me in the list ! But i don't think i am eligible to feature in KYC.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Dancer_Engineer
    Ok. Take my word.
    I will feature in KYC by / before my 1000th post. ๐Ÿ˜
    I have very little to share, mostly failures. I hope that will be some inspiration and guidance for CEans. ๐Ÿ˜€

#-Link-Snipped-#, sorry I didn't reply to your PM. My bad. But honestly that is very unlike me! ๐Ÿ˜”
    It's okay, not a problem. It's good that finally you agreed to feature in KYCEan ๐Ÿ˜€

K!r@nS!ngu
    #-Link-Snipped-# Thanks for adding me in the list ! But i don't think i am eligible to feature in KYC.
    There is no eligibility criteria for this. We will just feature the active/regular CEans ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is quite new. I always thought CEans would love to be featured in KYCEan. I always flaunt my KYCEan. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    @ All_the_CEans_Sada_Is_Approaching We want to read your KYCEans. They are just small, friendly interviews. Please respond to her requests.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You know what?I never saw this sub-section ๐Ÿ˜› My bad.Thanks for tagging and letting me know. I always love to be in these kind of interviews. I am up for it ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    AbraKaDabra
    This is quite new. I always thought CEans would love to be featured in KYCEan. I always flaunt my KYCEan. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    @ All_the_CEans_Sada_Is_Approaching We want to read your KYCEans. They are just small, friendly interviews. Please respond to her requests.
    Since the new CEans might not know about the concept, here take a look at mine -
    KYCEan - #-Link-Snipped-#
    KYMod - #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Once CEan #-Link-Snipped-# has finalized your name, you just can't say no. ๐Ÿ˜ก

๐Ÿ˜ Alright! There is no eligibility criteria. CEan-Sada puts in lot of efforts in KYCEans (and for those who don't know; she doesn't get paid to conduct the KYCEans). And as I said earlier, we just make a simple request which you can deny. We respect your privacy & decision.

... on a related note, life's too short to be serious โ˜•.
  • Ambarish Ganesh
    Ambarish Ganesh
    KYCEan is meant to be enjoyed. ๐Ÿ˜€ Also, #-Link-Snipped-# doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all during the interview, in fact, I've never seen such a friendly interviewer! So CEans, just go for it. I'm sure you'll love the experience! ๐Ÿ‘
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nick_Sharma
    #-Link-Snipped-#
    You know what?I never saw this sub-section ๐Ÿ˜› My bad.Thanks for tagging and letting me know. I always love to be in these kind of interviews. I am up for it ๐Ÿ˜€
    Fine. You are in the stack now. Will pop you once the pointer reaches you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    The_Big_K

๐Ÿ˜ Alright! There is no eligibility criteria. CEan-Sada puts in lot of efforts in KYCEans (and for those who don't know; she doesn't get paid to conduct the KYCEans). And as I said earlier, we just make a simple request which you can deny. We respect your privacy & decision.
    ... on a related note, life's too short to be serious โ˜•.
    Thank you so much for clarifying this to all the CEans ๐Ÿ˜€
    *Lot* of CEans asked me How much I would get through these interviews ๐Ÿ˜‰ I used to tell them I'm getting lots of fun and loads of joy ๐Ÿ˜

Punch_a_Tantra
    KYCEan is meant to be enjoyed. ๐Ÿ˜€ Also, #-Link-Snipped-# doesn't make you feel uncomfortable at all during the interview, in fact, I've never seen such a friendly interviewer! So CEans, just go for it. I'm sure you'll love the experience! ๐Ÿ‘
    Thank you so much ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Dancer_Engineer
    Dancer_Engineer
    Sada
    Now, that is how CS Engineers communicate. ๐Ÿ˜

The_Big_K
    Punish me twice. ๐Ÿ˜
  • deepu11111111
    deepu11111111
    ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
  • CE Designer
    CE Designer
    I'm up for it just message me whe you are ready.
    It would be an honour to be featured in KYCean ๐Ÿ˜Ž
  • lal
    lal
    Thanks for the tag. And i remember your PM. There may not be any eligibility criteria, but Still thinks, I am not eligible yet. The moment I have my 1000th post, I'll PM you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    CEans, tag the names of all the people whom you want to see featured in KYCEans.
    Sometimes we miss the names that are here everyday.
  • K!r@nS!ngu
    K!r@nS!ngu
    #-Link-Snipped-# 6 more posts to go .....
    Eagerly waiting for your interview with #-Link-Snipped-# !
    No confusion ! Crazy combination !
    I am sure, will have a lot of fun!
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Sada
    Ahhh I am waiting to be popped. But how come? I was the last in here. Last should be popped out first right? ๐Ÿ˜›
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Nice to see all your replies with your willingness. Will get back to you everyone when your turn comes ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    AbraKaDabra
    CEans, tag the names of all the people whom you want to see featured in KYCEans.
    Sometimes we miss the names that are here everyday.
    Hey AKD how about an interview with #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# they have come out several blinders out of no where eager to read more about them from their own mouth
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    jeffrey samuel
    Hey AKD how about an interview with #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-# they have come out several blinders out of no where eager to read more about them from their own mouth
    We need to start this series again we also need someone who can follow the work done by Mayur Pathak, Sada, CD and Reya.

CEan #-Link-Snipped-# seems busy but yeah these two guys are Top in the list for next KYCEan.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Though I'm busy, I can spend satleast 2-3 hours a week and that is too sufficient to set one KYCEan if someone accompany me. You and #-Link-Snipped-# came forward for it, Do you guys have time to spend?
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Sada
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Though I'm busy, I can spend satleast 2-3 hours a week and that is too sufficient to set one KYCEan if someone accompany me. You and #-Link-Snipped-# came forward for it, Do you guys have time to spend?
    I am not sure. Very busy with some stuffs now a days. ๐Ÿ˜”
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Just go ahead with your usual procedure for KYCEans and let me know the help you require. Let us make it happen!
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    You can count other new CEans like me who are interested we are sure to help you out in this friend no worries #-Link-Snipped-#๐Ÿ‘
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    AbraKaDabra
    #-Link-Snipped-# Just go ahead with your usual procedure for KYCEans and let me know the help you require. Let us make it happen!
    Okay Thanks. I will make it done and I will try to show you one KYCEan in the next week ๐Ÿ˜€

jeffrey samuel
    You can count other new CEans like me who are interested we are sure to help you out in this friend no worries #-Link-Snipped-#๐Ÿ‘
    Oho, That's so nice to hear from you. Anyway I will let you know if I need any help from you ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Eager to see that friend
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    I really want to see this activity see the light of the day sometime soon.
    We need a regular CEan to take up the activity. Know Your CEan or KYCEan used to be SO cool.

I totally miss it.
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    I
    AbraKaDabra
    I really want to see this activity see the light of the day sometime soon.
    We need a regular CEan to take up the activity. Know Your CEan or KYCEan used to be SO cool.

I totally miss it.
    I'm totally sorry for this, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#. I'm no more active now and I can not do this as for now.
    I think other active CEans will come forward and handle this ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry to hear that, #-Link-Snipped-#. We miss you here. Hope to see you back in action soon!
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Sada
    I
    I'm totally sorry for this, #-Link-Snipped-#, #-Link-Snipped-#. I'm no more active now and I can not do this as for now.
    I think other active CEans will come forward and handle this ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thanks.
    That is just sad. ๐Ÿ˜” We really want to revive the section.

Any volunteers?
  • Sahithi Pallavi
    Sahithi Pallavi
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Sorry to hear that, #-Link-Snipped-#. We miss you here. Hope to see you back in action soon!
    Even I'm missing CE. But Sure I will come back to CE in 2 years ๐Ÿ˜€
    AbraKaDabra
    That is just sad. ๐Ÿ˜” We really want to revive the section.

Any volunteers?
    I'm sorry Akd. I think you know it well.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will.
    Let's resurrect this.

Vote for the CEan whom you like to feature in Next KYCEan.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Abhishek Rawal
    I will.
    Let's resurrect this.

Vote for the CEan whom you like to feature in Next KYCEan.
    I want to see next KYCEan for #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Harshad Italiya
    I want to see next KYCEan for #-Link-Snipped-#
    Noted.

Looking forward for more names of the CEans for next KYCEan.
    If more CEans come up & tags the name of the CEans whom they wanna see in next KYCEan, then we'll conduct KYCEan for the most voted CEan.

As of now, KYCEan-Sanyam is in my "TO DO" list.

Note : BTW You can vote yourself too for next KYCEan ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Abhishek Rawal
    Noted.

Looking forward for more names of the CEans for next KYCEan.
    If more CEans come up & tags the name of the CEans whom they wanna see in next KYCEan, then we'll conduct KYCEan for the most voted CEan.

As of now, KYCEan-Sanyam is in my "TO DO" list.

Note : BTW You can vote yourself too for next KYCEan ๐Ÿ˜€
    Great. I will PM you some details. ๐Ÿ˜
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Woaah..!!

I had to read this topic from beginning to know what exactly is KYCEan ๐Ÿ˜› , I saw this sub section when I first joined, read some interviews, but didn't know it was carried this way.

Well, there's nothing much about me, but if other CEans are interested I have no problem with the interview ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I think put your head here troll boy before you pop any one out of the stack you better be in it

I vote for TSH to be in KYCEan and now
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Conqueror
    I think put your head here troll boy before you pop any one out of the stack you better be in it

I vote for TSH to be in KYCEan and now
    You First!
  • Anil Jain
    Anil Jain
    I have done some KYCEan in past for mods team and given a chance I would love to do that again.

I would vote for #-Link-Snipped-#

-CB
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Describe your experience in doing KYCEan Cb

pls I think newbies can do it let's free some elderly CEans who are busier now a days
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Hell Yeah!

We don't have any thread for KYCEan Abhishek our new mod,

Vote up for the new mod

My Vote to #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Sanyam Khurana
    Sanyam Khurana
    Abhishek Rawal
    Now the first one for KYCEan will be you #-Link-Snipped-# ๐Ÿ˜›

You only said that..!!! ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Why no updates for past two and half months? @#-Link-Snipped-#
    Missing those know your cean interviews.Waiting for the next one.We will start from previous CEom .Is it ok guys?
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Why no updates for past two and half months? @#-Link-Snipped-#
    CEOM team which includes @#-Link-Snipped-# @#-Link-Snipped-# & Me, are busy since few months. Once my midsems will get over, I will get on next CEOM.

SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Missing those know your cean interviews.Waiting for the next one.We will start from previous CEom .Is it ok guys?
    Negative.
    We're selecting CEans who have contributed a lot to this community & are active for long time.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Well @#-Link-Snipped-# I must say We are sorry man A lot of mishappenings in a short span had me out for a really long time

I am sure I can find my free time real soon and next KYCE will be different I can assure you that
    Jeffrey Samuel
    Well @#-Link-Snipped-# I must say We are sorry man A lot of mishappenings in a short span had me out for a really long time

I am sure I can find my free time real soon and next KYCE will be different I can assure you that
    we understand you.Waiting for you jeff.
    Its December but why no new KYCE here?.............I haven't seen any new KYCE for past 3 to four months guys.Just do it .we are waiting.......
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Mate we also are students like you we have all things ready but grabbing time is not that easy. Getting the next KYCEan and interviewer at the same time is really hard
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# No issues, friend. ๐Ÿ˜€ I will try to have someone do this activity dedicatedly by the first quarter of 2014.
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    Hopefully he/She is not a student. They find themselves too much crammed in recent days ๐Ÿ˜”

And Thank you I am eager to know who it will be
    Ok guys Just roll out the names you want to see....
    My favorite was @#-Link-Snipped-# for next KYCE.
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    all right. @#-Link-Snipped-# . dude lets finish this up by coming sunday. i will PM the timing to you.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    That's great. @#-Link-Snipped-# Any updates on this?
  • Jeffrey Arulraj
    Jeffrey Arulraj
    I never showed up on sunday My bad sorry guys have some work now really held up
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    Long time back, there used to be good interviews in KYCEan.

Small talk is also missing. There are so many people out there, eminent scientists, Entrepreneurs, CEOs, social activists whom we can interview. People used to suggest their names. Hope we can start this activity soon.

Of everything at CE I miss small talk.
  • Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    And of everthing i'm missinng absolute zero section.....
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am starting KYCEan series of interviews again. Kindly vote for CEan whom you wanna feature in KYCE .

As KYCEan is only for veteran contributors, please vote only for members who have contributed a lot for the community.

Tag the CEan you want to feature, in the comment below.
    Abhishek Rawal
    I am starting KYCEan series of interviews again. Kindly vote for CEan whom you wanna feature in KYCE .

As KYCEan is only for veteran contributors, please vote only for members who have contributed a lot for the community.
    @#-Link-Snipped-#
  • Karishma Manwani
    Karishma Manwani
    Hello guys ๐Ÿ˜€
    I would be posting new interviews in the KYCEan section. I am happy to see the excitement amongst you all for the section. I will give my best !
    #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# #-Link-Snipped-# I will be shortly contacting you guys via "conversation" for the interview. So just be ready for a talk..people out here really want to know more about You ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So Ladies and gentlemen, here we are... the first CEan unplugged. Kartik Vyas right here on your platter. Mayur: HI KGV a.k.a Kartik, you have been a valued member of...
Wishing a Very HaPPy & Prosperous Birthday to CEan - Tulip & CEan - Mehul Mota Rock On Folks! May your dreams come true & you make the world a...
It's a pleasure to announce "Know Your CEan" section on CE. ๐Ÿ˜ You are smart, I need not say more. Just head on to - https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=53 That's CE Introductions ->...
Hello CEans, I'm sure we have a huge number of bloggers on CE. How about writing about CE on your blog? It would be interesting to see what you think...
Not long ago I have read "The Historian" by Elisabeth Kostova. What abook!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile: Hey people Have you heard about this writer. If not you are unhappy person. The book descrides...