About 'Founders Circuit - The Venture Capture Series'

CEans,

Welcome to 'Founders Circuit - The Venture Capture Series' : An initiative to expose all of you to the exciting & amazing world of entrepreneurship. Through this initiative, we'll present our exclusive interviews with the startups and their founding teams from all over the world. Every interview will feature questions curated by our editorial team & answered by the startup teams themselves.

You'll get to know how these startups function, what happens behind the scenes, how 'the next big things' are made and all the fun that only the startup folks get to enjoy.

Our team has put in a LOT of efforts in this initiative and we hope you all will enjoy this interview series.
You will be able to request interview with your favorite startup (from anywhere in the world) and also nominate your own startup; if you own/run any.

The first interview in the series will go live soon. Do not forget to add this section to your 'watch list'. Here's how to do it-

1. Go To: #-Link-Snipped-#

2. Then -

watchforum

3. Finally Select these options & click 'Watch Forum' button -

options

4. Enjoy email alerts whenever a new interview gets posted in this section ๐Ÿ˜€

Questions / Doubts / Feedback? - Post it below!

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The venture capture series has been made possible because of constant efforts of @#-Link-Snipped-# & @#-Link-Snipped-# . Both have been working tirelessly since past ~1.5 months to make help launch the series.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Good initiative Gurneet & Ankita. ๐Ÿ˜€

Waiting for the exciting interview series.
  • Mayur Pathak
    Mayur Pathak
    It was a treat seeing all these initiatives. Way to go!
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Guneet and Ankita combo was awesome and they are releasing new interviews now and then.Great reports and hats off to the efforts ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Guneet Khanuja
    Guneet Khanuja
    SarathKumar Chandrasekaran
    Guneet and Ankita combo was awesome and they are releasing new interviews now and then.Great reports and hats off to the efforts ๐Ÿ˜€
    Thank you ๐Ÿ˜€

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi all, i am kishore i have done my btech in 2013 with computer science.. and recently i have completed my CCNA certification.. now my problem is.. when i am...
Has anybody heard about DSSD course. I m going to join Banglore(Knowledge park). But there is a problem I don't know placement records of it. Please share your ideas of...
CEAN.,,,,,,,,,Please help me to learn image processing
Hello Edge-ineers, You can share your third round seat allocation results here.. Also can discuss here about center. So if some one know something about particular center, Share here so...
Hi Engineers...! I am B.Tech(IT) Graduate. Now I'm working as Desktop Support Engineer in IBM Bangalore.... I am in Confusion about my career field because in college timing I'm interested...