about final year project

I'm a B.Tech final yr student in civil engg. Can anyone suggest me some topics for my final yr project, preferably in structural or transportation engineering?
Are there any websites from where I can get help regarding this?
๐Ÿ˜•

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rishabh jain

I'm a B.Tech final yr student in civil engg. Can anyone suggest me some topics for my final yr project, preferably in structural or transportation engineering?
    Are there any websites from where I can get help regarding this?
    ๐Ÿ˜•
    You haven't told us what help you need. For the topics, you are already on the right website. Search this section for ideas:

#-Link-Snipped-#
  • rishabh jain
    rishabh jain
    The_Big_K
    You haven't told us what help you need. For the topics, you are already on the right website. Search this section for ideas:

#-Link-Snipped-#

thanks for suggestion.... but i am still confused....
    give me some topic...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    rishabh jain
    thanks for suggestion.... but i am still confused....
    give me some topic...
    Confused about what? There are already so many ideas available.
  • Mateen Gori
    Mateen Gori
    Kaustubh Katdare

#-Link-Snipped-#
    I am not getting any topic on this link sir

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Our CEan for Dileep's Crazyevent of the Month August is CRAZYBOY..... ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ ๐ŸŽ‰ CONGRATULATIONS CRAZYBOY..๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Hi sir, Im tejus doing my 2nd year BE in electronics. i want to do a mini project. i tried searching it on google, but all the results require the...
hi im doing my final yr. B.E.Im in need to know what are the current topics to do project in the field of renewable energy and power systems...please do help...
๐Ÿ˜ŽI am Dinesh from India; I just joined this site and found that you answer to questions of all engineers (novice to adroit) excellently and patiently. I wish to thank...
please advice i have an old pneumatic control valve with Pressure Indicator Controller (PIC) and PT (pressure tarnsimeter ) i want to convert the pneumatic signals to field bus signal...