Netlogo 4.1 links problem

How do we make one-to-one links between 2 breeds in Netlogo 4.1 . Say i have a breed A and another breed B. I need one link running from every A to every B such that every A is connected to exactly one B and every B is connected to only 1 A. Like a one-to-one function. How do i do it?

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hello friends... I have one doubt my deploying section... Anybody knew about to create setup file(.exe) for a java project.... Please...
Received following mail from ThoughWorks - We are delighted to invite you to an interactive webinar on 'Open Business Intelligence'. Business Intelligence (BI) is one of the most abused terms...
THE JOB LOCATION IS PUNE. CANDIDATES BASED OUT AT PUNE AND WILLING TO RELOCATE TO PUNE NEED ONLY APPLY Exp.: 3-7 yrs. Job Description: •Experience in Telecom Domain Including Automation...
Well, even through Microsoft will continue to support Windows XP until 2014; Gartner is advising companies to upgrade operating systems from XP to Windows 7. Michael Silver, vice president and...
IDEA GIVEN BY: Himanshu Bala Position: Managing Director and Tech. Team Head NetguruSolution. ADDRESS: MIG DLX A-237, Amrawati South, Near AIIMS, Bhopal – 462043 (MP) Email; md@netgurusolution.com This Original content...