About CrazyEngineers

CEans,

Many of your complained that we do not have 'About CrazyEngineers' on our main page. So here we go -

About CrazyEngineers

#-Link-Snipped-#

Your task is to go through it, find out mistakes (if any ๐Ÿ˜€ ) and comment in this thread! Please do suggest changes! ๐Ÿ˜€

-The Big K-

Replies

• djnachi
    djnachi
    Hello Biggy,

"About CE" is absolutely appreciable. Flawless should say except a proper indentation would make it more appealing, specially the third Q' of CE culture and philosophy in which "Do not get involved into any kind of illegal activities like-" looks same like the activities we should actually perform, otherwise its cool enough to gain attention. Keep it up..

Regards,
    Nachi.๐Ÿ˜›
  • Rocker
    Rocker
    Very well written and it makes one feel proud of being an engineer ๐Ÿ˜‰ I liked following words -

Attitude makes an engineer ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ashraf HZ
    Ashraf HZ
    djnachi
    "Do not get involved into any kind of illegal activities like-" looks same like the activities we should actually perform
    Really? ๐Ÿ˜› Anywayz, the About page looks good for now. Good work!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can anybody suggest me any topic on which i can deliever decent enough seminar.besides it shuld not b that tough even i can't understand that.๐Ÿ˜€
Hello Friends!!! I am working in Embedded Systems and am eager to work on ARM7TDMI but i am unaware about how to prepare a target board so that i can...
Okay, don't get frightened by the title ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I've been scratching my head since past two weeks & nothing seems to pop up in my brain. The best thing to...
Challenge for the crazy computer science engineers ๐Ÿ˜ Fellas, I was just wondering if anyone (individual/group) from you can come up with a search plugin for Firefox / IE ?...
hi every1........i'm really really lost coz i dnt knw wat topic i hv 2 choose 4 my 8th sem proj.....it would help me a lot if anybody of u could...