About Career Guidance

Hello , My Self Bipin , I am Final Year BE student at Pune , Doing my Engineering in IT . I have got an year drop due to my Math backlog . Now I want Do boost my career in this whole year to a very high level . I want More technical knowledge . For that I will do any hard work . Please Help me and Suggest me what I can Do now .

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Hi #-Link-Snipped-# First of all, welcome to CrazyEngineers.
    You have found the right company to help you guide through the rest of the year. On the community, you can spend quality time reading/sharing knowledge with fellow engineers and grow your technical expertise in the process.

There's not the slightest reason to feel disheartened for a year back. There are thousands of students who go through the same and the come out doing really great things.

The first thing you should do is - Find what interests you. Which subjects/topics under IT do you find the most interesting and challenging. List them down. Once you have identified what subjects are going to become your strong skill set, try to make them your forte.
    Focus all your energy on reading everything you can about these topics.
    Within a year's time you can gain significant expertise in a technical topic if you put your heart to it.

Keep us updated on your progress so that fellow engineers can help you out.

PS: Keep studying for your maths paper side by side.
  • Bipin Tamkhane
    Bipin Tamkhane
    I like Networking , Hacking , Java Programming most . I was also selected my final year project on DTN . What can I do in above mentioned fields of my interest in one year

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi, i'm Yordan Vasilev, 26 years old from Bulgaria. I'm currently finishing my master engineering degree in Sofia Technical University as a engineer in telecommunication (radio and wireless). I also...
Thanks to the sleep that starts kicking in at the wrong moment, the incidents where drivers who lose their alertness while driving a car have given a rise to deadly...
TO AVOID TRAIN ACCIDENTS As we heared lots of news about train accidents like some peoples leg can locked into the track or some may commit suicide or some may...
We all spend a significant amount of time at our desks. Thanks to the wrong culture influence, mornings are no longer the most pleasant time of the day for some....
hello everyone i am new here i have some queries regarding my career i am 23 years old guy i have completed my diploma in 4 year instead of regular...