About Books: Electric Machine By P.S. Bimbra, Electric Machines By Nagrath Kothari

hey there can anyone tell me where can i get
ELECTRIC MACHINE by P.S.BIMBRA
ELECTRIC MACHINE by NAGRATH KOTHARI
PLZ HELP

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can get the book at several places, even free:

1. From your seniors for half, one-third of the original cost of the book.
    2. From your college library.
    3. Borrow it from your friend.
    4. Buy it from the book store.

Does this help?
  • vishwa.modak
    vishwa.modak
    Kaustubh Katdare
    You can get the book at several places, even free:

1. From your seniors for half, one-third of the original cost of the book.
    2. From your college library.
    3. Borrow it from your friend.
    4. Buy it from the book store.

Does this help?
    THANK YOU KAUSTUBH...BUT I NEED SOFT COPY OF THESE BOOK....CAN U TELL ME WHERE CAN I GET IT?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Check if Amazon or Flipkart have it. Those are the only credible sources known to me. If you are looking for a pirated book; CrazyEngineers is not the right place to ask for it. We are totally against piracy. 😀
  • mafzalpk4
    mafzalpk4
    AOA
    I need soft copy of generalized theory of electrical machine by PS Bhimbra

can any one guide me...
  • vamsi kancharla
    vamsi kancharla
    the soft copy of dp kothari which is a scanned copy available in the net in the form of pdf you just google it you find that copy

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

So, this is RealSense challenge. The technology I must say has become better though not as reliable as I would have expected. None the less, I received RealSense camera on...
Microsoft’s Xim, a photo sharing application, has just got bigger and better. The photo sharing application available on all the three major platforms- Android, Windows and iOS has been updated...
After the launch of Android tablet, Canvas Tab P666, powered by Intel processor, Micromax has unveiled its new reasonably priced tablet called Canvas Tab P470 at Rs 6999 only. The...
While the entire world is focused on uncovering data from the notorious Sony Pictures hack, ICANN has admitted that its systems were breached last month. As you all know ICANN...
Raghuram Rajan, the Governerof RBI forcasted about the recession in IT in the year 2008. At that time, his statement went un-noticed. 2014, August I guess, a random article in...