About Analog input

I have two presseure x`mitter . I connect one at the start of the line and another at the end of the water pipe line . Both x`mitter is giving me 4-20 mAmp . I have only one analog input in PLC and i want to measure differensital pressure by using this two pressure trnasmitter . Please suggest me how i wired both transmitter that i will get 4-20mAmp as differential pressure .

By:-

Dhaval Patel,
Gujarat, Surat .

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., Aug 11, 2010 (FreeNew) -- FreeNew, a new Internet company, today announced the launch of FreeApps, an innovative web service aimed at simplifying the cumbersome task of...
Source: AWS Start-Up Challenge What is the AWS Start-up Challenge? The AWS Start-up Challenge is an annual competition designed for young, promising start-ups to get noticed and compete for a...
we know the proverb known is a drop and unknown is an ocean. and change it slightly which is best suited for mathematics known applications are finite and unknown applications...
hey.. hii.. i am a student of b.tech finl yr from electronics and comm. can you suggest some good ideas for minor and major projects.
i am working the on project of the clinic Software in C#.net. i have one problem in it. that is when have completed the design part of the software, and...