abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com - is owned by Alphabet, Google's Boss

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.com is now owned by Google's parent company Alphabet. Just a few days ago, Google announced that all its businesses will be operated by a parent company that will assume the name 'Alphabet'. Naturally, Google tried to own domains like abc.com and other similar ones but all were taken. Google owns abc.xyz which is now the official company domain.

I'm not sure if Google will actually put anything significant on the domain. It shows 'This Webpage is not available' notice at this time; but expect something worth reading in the next few days.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

If you use Microsoft Excel, you ought to know Chandoo - a self-made entrepreneur, who started from a small personal blog read only by his friends and went on to...
Plz send me answer key of isro paper of mechanical stream for last 5 year
We have total 100 rs and we need to buy exactly 100 birds. The prizelist for birds is as follow: 1) 1 parrot = 5 rs 2) 1 craw =...
Hello Everyone! 😀 I'm here again with another question. 😛 How to be a QA Analyst/Engineer? I mean having knowledge in Manual and/or Automation testing domain will work or I...