ABACUS'13- CEG,Anna University

ABACUS’13

Event is conducted during MARCH 17TH-MARCH 19TH

aBaCUS is a national level technical symposium conducted by Computer Science Engineering Association - College of Engineering, Guindy.

The technical symposium of the Department of Computer Science and Engineering,Abacus, conducted by CSEA, yearns to be different every year in all possible aspects and this edition is going to be no less. Abacus is back but bigger and better this year with an interesting array of events and workshops that is going to keep you hooked throughout the 3 day technical extravaganza. Are you a computer geek, a fantastic coder, a network freak, an effortless quizzer or a steadfast gamer? Abacus is calling out to each one of you out there to unleash your skills, compete against some of the best minds from all over India and take away exotic prizes! It’s all about 3 complete days of competing, computing and ultimately conquering, this March. Come, experience the ecstasy!

Events:

Online:
1. Programming Online
2. Da Vinci Code
3. Mobile App
4. Meme Creation
5. Synergy hunt

Onsite:
1. Programming onsite
2. Debugging
3. Open warriors
4. Tech Dumb C
5. Reverse Coding
6. IMAGEnate
7. Compuwar
8. General Quiz
9. Comptec Quiz
10. Paper Presentation
11. Gamindrome
12. Mathzzle
13. Spent Quiz

Workshops:
1. Android App Development
2. IBM Biometric Technology
3. Web Development

Tech Talk about KINDLE by Amazon
Internship offers:
1. Amazon Internship for Onsite Programming
2. Internships at Global Scholar for top three prizes of Debugging event
3. Internship at Alpha Cloud Labs for top three prizes of Reverse Coding event
4. Research internship at Anna University for winners of paper presentation

and many more...

For more details:

Visit our website : #-Link-Snipped-#

S.Kishore Kumar
Ph: 9600272219

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

can i know what is differnce between electric and electronics
hai friends, I want to know about what material can be used to shield the magnetic force between two high power neodynium magnets
I am divya from chennai. I am in my final semester of my engineering. I am a native of tuticorin. I am happy to be a part of CRAZY ENGINEERS....
i'm pugazhenthy from chennai,doing engineering in electronics&communication. i have passion in electronics...i got this website by ma friend.😀
how does presence of unaturated hydrcarbon effect d efficiency of a fuel?? wats d benefit of doing gas chromatography n FTIR test on a fuel??