Ab Ki Baar...

01 02 03 04 05 06 End

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Doesn't matter, unless a brilliant girl completes the assignment to copy, we guys do not care if there is an assignment given.

People who copy other's assignment, agree/like with this post 😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anoop Kumar
    Doesn't matter, unless a brilliant girl completes the assignment to copy, we guys do not care if there is an assignment given.

People who copy other's assignment, agree/like with this post 😁
    Fortunately in our class there were 3 such girls. 😁
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Harshad Italiya
    Fortunately in our class there were 3 such girls. 😁
    Yeah.. only few of them were generous about it and others had ATTITUDE problem β˜•
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Anoop Kumar
    Yeah.. only few of them were generous about it and others had ATTITUDE problem β˜•
    we mech guys have it even worse: no girls in the class at all in the first place.

well i did my assignments, only if i felt like. otherwise i would ignore them.
  • Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    zaveri
    we mech guys
    That's enough..
    bas-kar-pagle
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Anoop Kumar
    That's enough..😁😁
    bas-kar-pagle

😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁😁

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Today at 9:58 PM, earthquake of Richter scale 5.8 rattled eastern India. the epicenter was somewhere in Bay of Bangal. Earthquake tremors were felt at Bihar's Gaya, Patna, Ranchi, Jamshedpur...
Hello...i am jaenetha from malaysia,i need to do major project for my final year project.I need any creative idea.
A team of engineers from the University of Texas at Austin has developed a new machine called 'The Nanomotor' that is the smallest (1/500th times the size of a grain...
Today our CEan @Sanyam Khurana is celebrating his birthday. Wish you many many happy returns of the day Sanyam. πŸŽ‰Where is the party?
LG Electronics (LG) loves its phone's cases and can't stop limiting the innovation in that arena. Ahead of its much-talked-about smartphone - LG G3's launch on May 27 in London,...