Admission in ccat

I am 32year old.Can i join cdac(c cat) courses.This is good for my carrier or not.I have 3 year experience in SEO and 1 Year exp in .net.But currently i am not working.Please suggest me.
Thank you

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# Yes. Why not? Is there any particular course you have in mind? Learning and building your skills base can never be a bad idea. What kind of job are you looking forward to work at?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

The Pepsi cola - known for its soft drink - now ventured to the increasing and extremely competitive market of smartphones. The cola company that has world-renowned success in the...
Please let me have some worked out examples on calculation of various aspects on the property of threaded fasteners for machine design purpose.
I am from CSE background and at the time of my college life I had learnt many languages like Java, dotnet, php, webdesigning (HTML, CSS, JavaScript) Android etc. But now...
Blue Origin is a private space company owned by Amazon founder Jeff Bezos - and it's done what Elon Musk couldn't. Do the controlled rocket landing right; and here's a...
ASUS fans have a new ravishing option to buy as the company's newest gaming laptop ASUS R510JX has been officially launched in India. Featuring a bunch of top notch features,...