A Small Update - Member List Now Sorted By Latest Activity

Our member list showed members who've registered. I made a small tweak to it to sort it according to the latest activity. So now, the recently active members are now shown on the front page of the Members List.

Replies

• solar morpher
    solar morpher
    One query crossed my mind Activity in the sense like those which get your name into the activity stream of CE right nice idea this prevents possible tagging of some people who are on a vacation from CE

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

There are lots of questions which are repeated or related to previously asked questions . I would suggest that there a new feature can introduced: A list of already asked...
hello everyone.. myself Ashima Dhote..currently pursuing my B.Tech(2010-14) from Accurate Institute of Management & Technology,knowledge park,Greater noida,(U.P.) . As per my above mentioned batch of 2010-14, currently I'm in my...
Ubuntu comes with Open Source video driver called Nouveau by default. But being honest, this driver is lacking 3D acceleration, means most of latest games or even some old but...
Hi, I am done with the initial draft of the SOP for my grad school application. Would anyone be willing to evaluate it? If so, please give me your email...
It's Diwali season in India and that means big bucks for all the telecom network operators. Indians get obsessed with sending and forwarding the "Happy Diwali" SMS to each other...