A Shirt That Has Been Made Keeping Your Gadgets In Mind

Well at VoiCE we have never discussed the hot fashion trends, and why would we? We keep our sights on what’s the hottest technology not what’s hot this season. But when I came across this shirt, I was amused and intrigued at the same time. So here it is, an Oxford shirt titled Summer Oxford: White with Light Blue Gingham by Voy Voy.

White Oxford 2

The shirts looks ordinary, but take a closer look at the front shirt tail, there is a micro suede patch discreetly hidden inside it with which you can clean your Smartphone’s touch screen or camera lens and not to mention your sunglasses. Now focus your attention to the weird looking shirt pocket, it’s the company’s Pocket Square Design which is an inverted contrasting separately lined pocket custom made to accommodate your iPhone. So that means even if you are sweating at the beach your smartphone remains dry.

White Oxford 3

Now coming to the fashion highlights of this shirt, the shirt has been made in the Big Apple by using imperial cotton imported from the UK. The tailored fit with low cut waist makes it suitable as a formal as well as casual wear. To add just a little bit of exoticness to the shirt its buttons have been made out of pearl shells.

Finally we come to the part where we deliver the bitter pill, yes the price. It costs 98 US dollars which comes to about 5950 rupees. So now we want to know what you think of this shirt. Useful or ridiculous? Let us know in the comment section below.

Source: #-Link-Snipped-# Via #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• AbhinavS
    AbhinavS
    The shirt is useful for those who are addicted to Iphone. For those who own huge Galaxy Tablets and NOTEs, I think it would not suffice the need. Moreover, I wont buy a shirt at this cost to keep my phone dry on a beach. And instead of buying it I will buy the patch of that material to clean my phone. 😛

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Microsoft's unveiling stuff at the Build 2013 conference at this very moment and has just 'teased' the audiences with a version of Microsoft Office with Metro Style. The version is...
Visual Studio fans may rejoice as Microsoft's just announced that Visual Studio 2013 is available for download. Grab your copy quickly from this link: https://www.microsoft.com/visualstudio/eng/2013-downloads and read more about what's...
PHP 5.5 was released just a few days ago and I've been reading all the good things about it from experienced webmasters and server administrators. The biggest gain is that...
Name: Sabrina Engineering Trade: Undecided. Looking at general, aerospace, or structural. Location: California Occupation: As of September, student in Mechanical Computer Aided Design at De Anza College Work Experience: None...
Airtel announces free internet for user on https://www.airtel.in/freezone and click on Enter into Freezone 👍 Users can go on domain and can browse free stuffs. Search Google Gmail Google+ (but...