A Serious Problem About Aieee Form...help Needed

hey i filled aieee 2012 form earlier once....but some information in it got wrong(mother's profession and annual income and some minor ones) and i confirmed it...
so now i tried to fill another form with same names and caste and it says that u already have filled the form and changes in that one cannot be made....
please help me.....😭

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    pratikpatil
    hey i filled aieee 2012 form earlier once....but some information in it got wrong(mother's profession and annual income and some minor ones) and i confirmed it...
    so now i tried to fill another form with same names and caste and it says that u already have filled the form and changes in that one cannot be made....
    please help me.....😭
    Don't worry. Why not first call the official support number and inform them about the mistakes. If they say it's nothing to worry about, you're good to go. That should be the starting point.

In any case, official support is the one who can inform you the next steps.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

2011 Technology and Innovation Award Winners Revealed https://www.theengineer.co.uk/1011128.article?cmpid=TE01
Microsoft AnswerDesk is the latest Microsoft tech support 24x7 available only for the US customers. The live chat website will give you access to Microsoft techs and admins round the...
Regular twitter users might just know that Twitter has been redesigned again. https://fly.twitter.com/ has all the details you might just want to know about the new design. Do you like...
Google Currents is a magazine like news reader service for android and ios apps. It looks like Google's trying to compete with Flipboard. It lets you import your Google reader...
Daimler is now testing the Mercedes Benz wireless charging through the wireless charging coiles by teaming up with Conductix-Wampfler and Röchling Automotive KG. The technique if successful will be implemented...