A Quick Reminder About Posting Rules

CEans,

Here is a quick reminder to everyone about posting rules on CrazyEngineers. Please go through these and if you have any questions, ask in the comments below.

1. Avoid posting copied content. If you are not the original creator of the content, please do not post it. It's tempting to copy article from other website and post content on CE as your own. We do not allow it. This applies to attachments as well. For images there may be an exception, but mentioning the source always helps.
  2. At places where 'quoting' is required, you may quote a paragraph at the most (~3-5 sentences). But whenever you do so; you MUST provide a link to the source (web page address) from where you took the contents.
  3. Avoid SMS lingo.
  4. Provide a title that gives clear idea of what's inside the thread. That is 'Please Help!!' does not tell us anything about what's the question about. Rather "Please help in choosing 3rd year mechanical engineering project idea" tells us what the question is about.
If you have any questions about the rules, please ask below.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i need final year projects for e&tc branch for communication application
I AM MRIDUL..I'M REALLY HOPING TO GET SOMETHING REALLY INNOVATIVE THROUGH THIS SITE....I'M CURRENTLY IN 4TH YEAR,B.TECH WITH E.C. BRANCH... ABOUT ME-I'M A DAMN HARD KIND OF PERSON....NO PLACE FOR...
I hope most of you here know its working principle. Now considering, that a sterling engine has to be built, to run a fan, and the input heat energy is...
Hi guys, I now want to begin my final year's computer science project and I would like to do something that combines website designing and elearning, can you please suggest...
hi techies, Can anybody tell me how to escape strings in java to avoid sql injection? like for input string : "abc" i want output string as \"abc\"