a new newbie aboard :-D

Hi everyone..
Just wanted to introduce myself.
I am Pranav, a final year E&TC student studying in Pune University...

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Welcome to CE, Pranav ๐Ÿ˜€ Tell us how did you discover CE and what motivated you to join the forum?
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Good to have you here Pranav.

Welcome to CE. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Welcome to CE, Pranav.
  • PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    PraveenKumar Purushothaman
    :welcome: Welcome to CE, Pranav!
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Welcome to CE
    take part in discussions
  • Pran_Ecstasy
    Pran_Ecstasy
    I was searching for my final year project when I come across this site...The discussions here were interesting n knowledgeble and hence I decided to join in...Thanx alot for ur warm welcome.. ๐Ÿ˜€
  • ShrinkDWorld
    ShrinkDWorld
    Pran_Ecstasy
    I was searching for my final year project when I come across this site...The discussions here were interesting n knowledgeble and hence I decided to join in...Thanx alot for ur warm welcome.. ๐Ÿ˜€
    Search your topic in this section --->"https://www.crazyengineers.com/forum/project-ideas-seminar-topics/"
    If you have new topic start new thread!!
  • maria flor
    maria flor
    Welcome to CE!!!:welcome:
  • narayana murthy
    narayana murthy
    :welcome:

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Hi everyone, I want to do my final year project in DSP. I need some help on how can i convert a random speech signal (that we can record on...
Logical Reasoning : Logical Reasoning is always the toughest part of CAT. In CAT LR questions usually comes with 2/3 bits . A paragraph is given with full of information...
Greetings, Name's Dorin. Im new to this forum. I was wondering where I should start if I wanted to learn electronic assembly, but Im a real beginner. Just assume I...
Hey I'm a 4th yr student doing my engineering in electronics and instrumentation. Right now I'm confused what i should do for my final yr project.Is a colour sensor good?...
CEans, Just informing all our regular CEans that CE will not be available for a brief period of time. We'll perform a security upgrade and also have a new feature...