A New member intro

I am a mechanical engineer by profession. I am working in kerala electrical and allied engineering company limited, kollam, kerala. There I am an engineering trainee working with various department of the company. My dream is to crack the indian engineering service exam in future.

Greetings to all members
Its grateful to be a apart of you guys

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

What you saw in movies like Terminator is now coming to reality. Well, not the human killing robots; but at least the robots that can challenge humans in motorcycle racing!...
OPPO Electronics, the Chinese Smartphone maker, has revealed a new smartphone for its Indian market with 'Oppo Neo 7' a new 5-inch smartphone running ColorOS 2.1 based on Android 5.1...
The new BSNL portal portal.bsnl.in looks very promising but I'm unable to login to it using my old username and password. I tried creating a new account to see if...
Is computer networking demanding and rising field in IT sector . I want to make career in networking what should i do ?
Being promoted with the catch line 'India in Nayi Umeed', the all new unisex scooter Hero Duet has finally arrived. Available in six beautiful color options - Candy Red, Pearl...