a new idea

hai evey one ,
i like to share an idea.iam fedup by taking photostat during xam .so i thought about an idea in which a portable photostat machine.we keep the machine on the top of requred paper.And on the top of machine ana4 paper.the machine is made of special glass.and we get the photostats.eureka.anygot an idea 4 implementing this

Replies

• Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    megz
    hai evey one ,
    i like to share an idea.iam fedup by taking photostat during xam .so i thought about an idea in which a portable photostat machine.we keep the machine on the top of requred paper.And on the top of machine ana4 paper.the machine is made of special glass.and we get the photostats.eureka.anygot an idea 4 implementing this
    You mean like a printer-scanner?
  • Rahul99
    Rahul99
    How do you plan to print with that special glass? Printing involves some bulky stuff which will increase weight.
  • megz
    megz
    yaa,but portable and less weight

i just ment to minaturize the printer and we shld be able 2 see throught it what we are going 2 print.like a transparent glass

is holographic printing possible
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    hai megz

holographic printing is possible too
  • megz
    megz
    how?

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Remember the time you got all excited about the launch of OnePlus One on Amazon India? Well, there have been some developments in the corporate world which are sure to...
For a 0.5 kg mass, how can i calculate spring constant, natural frequency and damping ratio for the given system output.
Did any other ISP have blocked thepiratebay.se ? Well, mine is. And my ISP is BSNL. There should be way to enjoy TPB freedom. So guess what ? I moved...
I am facing a unknown problem here in my laptop. Whenever i try to access www.google.co.in in my chrome, It shows a privacy message and access was denied. I had...
In spite of being a banker, such things crops up in my mind because of base- ENGINEERING. Idea came up in my mind (actually engineering mind, i must say)for improving...