Hunt for India's Best Academic Project (Applications Open)

CrazyEngineers announces 'Hunt for India's Best Academic Project' mega contest. All engineering students currently in third and final year of engineering can participate in the contest to win prizes worth Rs. 80,000+! Entry to the contest is absolutely free!

Click for details...

A look at Engineering College Hostel food

Discussion in 'Engineering Comics - "Absolute Zero"' started by Deepak Gopalakrishnan, Dec 9, 2012.

• by Deepak Gopalakrishnan, Dec 9, 2012 at 8:16 PM
  • Deepak Gopalakrishnan

Deepak Gopalakrishnan The Absolute Zero

Engineering Discipline:
    Chemical
    Apologies for being a little irregular over the last two weeks. Just shifted to new job and new place so took some time setting things up. Normal service shall resume :)

Hostel food.

• Like Like x 8
  • Categories: Uncategorized
  1. Pensu
    That's absolutely true and believe me man, when you are in govt hostel, the situation is worse......:(
  2. zaveri
    "ramu why is that stray dog near our garbage bin dead ?"

I like that !
  3. Rupam Das
    And only after you come back to home for the first time after taking admission in engineering, you realize how much you love your mother and her cooking!
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Anoop Mathew
    Here's the weight ratio difference in my life:

1. PAST - My highest weight (ever hit) was 103kgs during Class 11th - in Kuwait.:sick:
    2. RECENT PAST - I jumped from 93kgs to 65kgs during the first semester at college - in Tamil Nadu.(My parents thought I was the 'punching bag' at my hostel...:rolleyes: )
    3. PRESENT - I'm working in Cochin, and I've hit 77kgs recently.:oops:

I hate to admit it, I miss my hostel food so badly now...!!!:(
    • Like Like x 1
  5. CIVILPRINCESS
    The same applies to hostel food when we enter a B School too :p
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Gurjap
    The FDA classifes mess food as industrial-level biohazard.