A little stability upgrade done

CEans, We've just upgraded CE to be more stable and have resolved few bugs that you might have encountered while using CE. If you find anything out of place, please let us know through this thread or starting a personal conversation with me or any of our mods. 😀

Replies

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Hello Sir,
    In the past two days I was experiencing trouble while uploading files. I think that trouble has been solved by this update as I was able to upload the image in one go.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Hello Sir,
    In the past two days I was experiencing trouble while uploading files. I think that trouble has been solved by this update as I was able to upload the image in one go.
    There's a known problem with the Firefox browser & Flash Plugin. If you're using Firefox, I'd recommend switching over to Chrome or just disable the flash plugin and try uploading files. If the problem persists, let me know.
  • Abhishek Rawal
    Abhishek Rawal
    Okay, I found a glitch while browsing from phone.
    The main page i.e. #-Link-Snipped-# is showing up perfectly as it should. But, Profile looks quite messed up. Here's some screenshots :

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Browser : UC Browser
    Platform : Android

Note : Everything was working fine, before the stability upgrade.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - Thanks for reporting. Bug confirmed. We should have a fix very soon. I checked with Chrome on Android and other parts seem to be working fine. But I'd really appreciate if someone can go a bit deeper and find out if anything's out of place.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - The bug has been fixed. Those who're checking the site from mobile may confirm that the member profiles aren't broken anymore on mobile layout 😀 .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Startup owners! Here is some news for you. Nurture Talent Academy, India's first institute for entrepreneurs has announced the launch of Startup Yatra, an initiative to connect startups to successful...
Nerds among us will remember Star Trek's famous “replicator”, using which Captain Picard could order tea. In an attempt to bringing future in the present, Anjan Contractor, a mechanical engineer...
After the successful launch of IDEA AURUS 2, Idea is back with its new set of 3G smartphones - Idea ID 920 and Idea Aurus 3. Powered by a 1GHz...
My cousin has completed her BE in 2012, now working in a MNC. She wants to pursue MTech but in distance mode. Any AICTE approved distance MTech courses ? Any...
we are unable to connect c++ and sql(database) using codeblocks....please guide