• Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Poor HOD 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Food comes before anything!

• Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Engineers always succeed in the art of "jugaad".
    I remember my mates making tea, coffee and of course maggi by making a heating element from a razor blade and two wires. All you had to do is connect both ends of the blade with wires and connect it to the mains and insert it into a ceramic mug and within 5 to 8 minutes you have boiling water. No recommended for the faint-hearted as it is extremely dangerous.
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Has the company behind maggi single-handedly changed the early morning, afternoon, tea-time and midnight snack for an entire generation? 😲

PS: We were at the greatest height on a mountain in Manali. And in the frigging cold environment the guy was selling maggi on a stove (trying really hard to not blow out the fire). Maggi is practically everywhere in this country.
  • micheal john
    micheal john
    wanted to see HOD's reaction after there experiment😁
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    micheal john
    wanted to see HOD's reaction after there experiment😁
    We have to request #-Link-Snipped-# to make a part-II of this. 😉
  • zaveri
    zaveri
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Engineers always succeed in the art of "jugaad".
    I remember my mates making tea, coffee and of course maggi by making a heating element from a razor blade and two wires. All you had to do is connect both ends of the blade with wires and connect it to the mains and insert it into a ceramic mug and within 5 to 8 minutes you have boiling water. No recommended for the faint-hearted as it is extremely dangerous.
    The guys in my class use to do the same thing by using an electric kettle.

Now the method which you talk of, wouldn't that result in a short circuit ?
  • Satya Swaroop Dash
    Satya Swaroop Dash
    Nope it didn't.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    It is a valid activity for a food processing engineer, one can think.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Name: Sanchit Khurana Engineering Trade:None Location: Delhi Occupation: Student Work Experience: none Hobbies & Interests: table tennis , art and swimming Aim in life: become a successful table tennis player...
Hello everyone, here is the place to talk, share and know about the C dac DITISS course. how is the course related to freshers in IT? Which is the best...
Howdy CEans! We're super excited to roll out the all new CrazyEngineers (CE) to all of you. This roll-out is one of the biggest changes in the history of CE;...
On account of the new design launch, CrazyEngineers team is giving away FREE STICKERS! 😁 Here is what they look like! 😁 ​ Do you want these stickers? Fill Up...
Hi everyone ! I've applied for MSA ( Microsoft Student Associate Program) and as a part of selection process wrote a blog post.. https://ersanyamkhurana.wordpress.com/2014/06/02/microsoft-ultimate-computing-star-of-the-world/ Now the weight-age is given to...