1. Become a Developer for CrazyEngineers - Apply NOW!

A Glimpse Of The CrazyEngineers T-Shirt!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Kaustubh Katdare, Jul 16, 2014.

1. Anoop Mathew

Anoop Mathew Knight

Engineering Discipline:
    Electronics & Communications
    I want it only after 2nd August. Month end is never a good time to purchase.

• Like Like x 1
  2. CrazyEngineeres T-Shirts Store
  3. Vikram S Bargah

Vikram S Bargah Ace

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    As said by Biggie ,The first lot has 100 pieces only & each Engineer will be entitled to Single Tee, hence you can save few hundred bucks for the same & be on the first batch.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Vikram S Bargah

Vikram S Bargah Ace

Engineering Discipline:
    IT
    Me too . :mrgreen:
    It would be the best gift of the season.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Kaustubh Katdare

Kaustubh Katdare Administrator

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Guys, We hate delays too. But there are things that are just beyond our control. We are trying our best to get the tees in our hands before end of the month. The sale is likely to begin in the first week of August. We hope the schedule is followed by those who are in charge of supplying the t shirts.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Anoop Mathew

Anoop Mathew Knight

Engineering Discipline:
    Like i mentioned, month end.; Few hundred bucks sounds like a LOT during this time. Especially if you've had other unavoidable priorities during the previous half of the month. :rolleyes::|

7. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Well, the price of the tee is going to be within everyone's reach. But just keep in mind that we had a 'no compromise' attitude during the entire design process. That's why we took the longer routes when the shorter & cheaper ones were available.

We ourselves are restless about the tees. :)

PS: The second lot is likely to offer more colours and style options ;). So we won't let you run out of excitement!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    Update (10:59 PM, IST): We're just one more step closer to the launch! :mrgreen:

• Like Like x 6
  9. Anoop Mathew

Anoop Mathew Knight

Engineering Discipline:
    Saved a few bucks. Hope you make'em count coz I've got a vacation coming up and I want to 'sport' this T-shirt soon. :mrgreen:

10. duke007

duke007 Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Electronics & Telecommunications
    Whoa:thumbsup:!!! This is severely cool :pIs the first lot coming with a limited edition tag logo!!! How to pre-order this Big K? I want to book a size M for me:cean:

Do let us know if there are any plans to design a CE-Superhero suit as the next merchandise item...I bet you will get a hell lot of freaky ideas for that costume ....;)

• Like Like x 1
  11. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    @duke007 - the t-shirt comes with ability to make the wearer invisible and three special modes:

1. Spider
    2. Super
    3. Iron

Each mode will equip the wearer with special powers which he/she can use to save the world, complete assignments, get better rating in appraisal and salary hike, get better graphs for your readings in labs, get a better job without performing well in aptitude tests et al.

• Like Like x 1
    Last edited: Jul 22, 2014
  12. duke007

duke007 Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    That sounds fun. But since it was black I was expecting more like a Bat- mode in it :cool: Saving the world is passe...other missions sound interesting though :mrgreen:
    I already have a "things to do wearing CE shirt" list ready now....:happy:
    Hope to get it soon...by the way, I think the marketing job by CE team is pretty decent and I expect the pre-orders to skyrocket with every teaser/preview :cool:

13. Anoop Mathew

Anoop Mathew Knight

Engineering Discipline:
    Dude. This is the 21st century. And we all ought to be superheros ourselves. I guess those who are new here wouldn't know; but there was a past at CE when superheros like AbraKaDabra, Godfather, SilverScorpion, CSK_Auto, Conqueror, Troll_So_Hard, Prototype, Mad_Scientist, Crazygirl, Crazyboy, AbsoluteZero, CivilPrincess, etc [Don't remember all names now] roamed the boards of this forum. Now they lie in plain sight surrounded by their mundane names, and private lives, serving the craziness in this forum. :cean:

• Like Like x 2
  14. duke007

duke007 Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Yep!! I had the opportunity to interact with a few of these Superheroes :)
    And we all ought to be superheroes!!! Thats why the idea of a CE supersuit :thumbsup:
    Because now is the time of reckoning for these Superheroes to don their suits,
    get out of sleep mode and step up!!! I myself had been pretty inactive for what seems like ages...but the Marketing of big K is working wonders as I said earlier :happy:

• Like Like x 3
  15. Ankita Katdare

Ankita Katdare Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    Computer Science
    This is currently my most favorite thread on CE. Such awesome replies from CEans! :) So proud of our community. Engineers rule!

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Harshad Italiya

Harshad Italiya Moderator

Engineering Discipline:
    You made me nostalgic. I think we should revive that old thread where we called all great old CEans.

• Like Like x 3
  17. Anoop Mathew

Anoop Mathew Knight

Engineering Discipline:
    Bring it on. I think CE should seriously be ready with online stores and more models within short periods after launch. Once people start to like the Tshirts, it'll be a different story. Remember Flipkart and their Moto series. All we need is such a spark. Make everything count.

18. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
  19. duke007

duke007 Apprentice

Engineering Discipline:
    Absolutely agree with Anoop here! :thumbsup:
    Time to turn the spark to a flame:)

20. SarathKumar Chandrasekaran

SarathKumar Chandrasekaran Star

Engineering Discipline:
    Automobile
    Its great to be on the list.Thanks a lot for including me. Missed my nick name. Please make a small place under our profile pic for nick name.

BTW, Bring my t shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!

One small doubt(my shirt size is 36 .So it is S or M?)
    I missed this thread for a week so now marking it for a future updates .

21. Kaustubh Katdare

Engineering Discipline:
    Electrical
    The sizing chart will be posted.