A Glimpse Of The CrazyEngineers T-Shirt!

It's here, folks! Seeing your overwhelming response to Commit To Stick - CrazyEngineers Stickers Showoff!, we decided to set out to create the most amazing t-shirt for engineers ever! The goal for the t-shirt was clear -

KICK ASS OR NOTHING​
​
We'd not settle for anything less than a t-shirt design that'd make each one of us feel proud and boy, we did get what we wanted! While the t-shirts go to the production line, we decided to share a piece of joy with all of you!
​
Spoiler: CLICK TO VIEW
​

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    Super-duper-mind-bogglingly-awesome!!

πŸŽ‰ Can't wait to own.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Its so tempting .
    Stop spoiling !!!
    We want it nowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Going into production! We ourselves can't wait. Everything turned out to be quite awesomer than we imagined! 😁 It took us pretty long time to finalise the quality of the cloth for printing. The feel of the samples we tried is really great too!
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Going into production! We ourselves can't wait. Everything turned out to be quite awesomer than we imagined! 😁 It tooks us pretty long time to finalise the quality of the cloth for printing. The feel of the samples we tried is really great too!
    I wish you were kidding for once. But nah, I trust when Biggie gets excited. πŸ‘πŸ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I must inform everyone that the t-shirt design is radically different from the drafts we discussed and showcased.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    I must inform everyone that the t-shirt design is radically different from the drafts we discussed and showcased.
    We can guess that. Bring the final draft out of the shadows.β˜•
    yeah.
    bring out the monster.
  • Ankit Litoriya
    Ankit Litoriya
    By how much time ( expected ),, we are able to opt for this..????????
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We're expecting first week of August for the sale to start.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Going into production! We ourselves can't wait. Everything turned out to be quite awesomer than we imagined! 😁 It took us pretty long time to finalise the quality of the cloth for printing. The feel of the samples we tried is really great too!
    How about a (teaser) trailer (like the movies) of K trying on the trial sample?
  • Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    Then August is gonna rock us alllllll😁llll with a blast from CE.😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    A.V.Ramani
    How about a (teaser) trailer (like the movies) of K trying on the trial sample?
    Fact: The t-shirt has secret superpowers that make the wearer invisible. It'd be impossible to capture me in the camera.
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Fact: The t-shirt has secret superpowers that make the wearer invisible. It'd be impossible to capture me in the camera.
    And for that soon some CEans is going to start a project how to capture Big K when he is wearing CE Tee. 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Hopefully the T shirt would continue to be visible. Else we may have a reverse version of emperor's new clothes!
    [​IMG]
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ^^ 😁

Just tweaked the code to make the entire human+clothing vanish. Here's my photo wearing the t-shirt -

How does it look?
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    ^^ 😁

Just tweaked the code to make the entire human+clothing vanish. Here's my photo wearing the t-shirt -
    How does it look?
    Great! Like nothing - on Earth.
    Proves my suspicion that if K is a kontestant in any exchange, it is a no-win for any other CEan.
    However, we wont back off. May be down but not out.
    Who is an emperor?
    BIG King!
    We still hope to see the emperor in his new clothes.
    So there!
  • lal
    lal
    Visibility break through!
    Even though the T-shirt bends visible and invisible radiations in the electromagnetic spectrum, it is opaque to acoustic signals. I was able to draw an acoustic image of Big-K in CE T-shirt by superimposing reflected ultrasonic soundwaves of 23kHz, 47kHz and 8Hz sound signals. Better you create a vaccum around you, Biggie, to escape from me 😁
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Emperor T shirt:
    [​IMG]
  • Chaitanya Kukde
    Chaitanya Kukde
    A.V.Ramani
    Emperor T shirt:
    [​IMG]
    Aha.. Nothing spells satanism, anti-religion and depressing music than a classic Norwegian black metal band... I'll absolutely drool over it, not sure about anyone else though πŸ˜›
  • adinickluv
    adinickluv
    Oh man.. I'm eagerly waiting for their Tee.. Hey K can you please revel it soon...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    adinickluv
    Oh man.. I'm eagerly waiting for their Tee.. Hey K can you please revel it soon...
    Yep, We will reveal it SOON! πŸ˜‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yep, We will reveal it SOON! πŸ˜‰
    You should probably give an offer as well. Buy 10 and get the eleventh one at 25% off. Or Buy 100, and get 25% off on the next 25. Just to attract more customers.

Or you can always think up some new marketing idea. πŸ‘
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, we suck at marketing! And I personally believe that great products don't need much marketing; than word of mouth. If we were not 'excited' with the new t-shirt - we'd not launch it. We really hope that everyone would love the design once it's revealed; because all of those who got to see it unanimously said 'It's awesome! I want it!'.

Our first lot is going to be only 100 t-shirts and will be sold on first come, first serve basis. We are definitely going to have an innovative offer and decisions are being finalised. There's a chance that we'll accept pre-orders after we reveal the full design. πŸ˜€

In a nutshell: Next few days are going to be fun filled and great for everyone!
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Here is a 'Sight unseen' PRE-preorder.
    If you are a poor seller, I am a worse buyer.
    Please record this preorder for one number medium size (I hope there is one) CE Tea Shirt for A.V.Ramani (Address already on record at CE) at whatever price it will be sold later. How do I send the payment?

That is a fair offer I hope.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We have reserved one for you already.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We have reserved one for you already.
    Thanks for that.
    That is the fastest order confirmation I have seen even with a spelling mistake in the order. I prefer coffee to tea anyway.
  • Neeraj Sharma
    Neeraj Sharma
    Waiting eagerly............... its awesome and so tempting... πŸ˜€
  • Caroline Temitayo
    Caroline Temitayo
    Will the t-shirt get delivered to other countries? what is the price attached to it?
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Our first lot is going to be only 100 t-shirts and will be sold on first come, first serve basis.
    Want to have it from the first LOT itself. 😁
    An XL for me.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Caroline Temitayo
    Will the t-shirt get delivered to other countries? what is the price attached to it?
    Yes, we're setting up an international shop as well. The price will be announced at the time of launch. Which country are you located in?
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Yes, we're setting up an international shop as well. The price will be announced at the time of launch. Which country are you located in?
    Waiting eagerly...
  • themask
    themask
    Awaiting for the Tees
  • Kishan Gupta
    Kishan Gupta
    Me too... Waiting for this t shirt πŸ˜€
  • prahu mac
    prahu mac
    really nice man when can we get this thing!!!!!!??
  • Mohammed120
    Mohammed120
    Eagerltt Waiting For Tee..K..launch it soon...
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's going to be worth all the wait you're putting in! In the mean time, here's one more glimpse

T-Shot-2

...you didn't think of anything closer to this design, right? πŸ˜€
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kaustubh Katdare
    We wanna have a ZOOM OUT View of this image.😎
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Vikram S Bargah
    We wanna have a ZOOM OUT View of this image.😎
    Give us a few more days πŸ˜€
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    It would be better if i get Tee before my B'dayπŸŽ‰
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It's going to be worth all the wait you're putting in! In the mean time, here's one more glimpse

T-Shot-2

I want it only after 2nd August. Month end is never a good time to purchase.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Anoop Mathew
    I want it only after 2nd August. Month end is never a good time to purchase.
    As said by Biggie ,The first lot has 100 pieces only & each Engineer will be entitled to Single Tee, hence you can save few hundred bucks for the same & be on the first batch.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Keerthivasan R
    Me too . 😁
    It would be the best gift of the season.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Guys, We hate delays too. But there are things that are just beyond our control. We are trying our best to get the tees in our hands before end of the month. The sale is likely to begin in the first week of August. We hope the schedule is followed by those who are in charge of supplying the t shirts.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Vikram S Bargah
    As said by Biggie ,The first lot has 100 pieces only & each Engineer will be entitled to Single Tee, hence you can save few hundred bucks for the same & be on the first batch.
    Like i mentioned, month end.; Few hundred bucks sounds like a LOT during this time. Especially if you've had other unavoidable priorities during the previous half of the month. πŸ˜’πŸ˜
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Well, the price of the tee is going to be within everyone's reach. But just keep in mind that we had a 'no compromise' attitude during the entire design process. That's why we took the longer routes when the shorter & cheaper ones were available.

We ourselves are restless about the tees. πŸ˜€

PS: The second lot is likely to offer more colours and style options πŸ˜‰. So we won't let you run out of excitement!
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Update (10:59 PM, IST): We're just one more step closer to the launch! 😁
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Saved a few bucks. Hope you make'em count coz I've got a vacation coming up and I want to 'sport' this T-shirt soon. 😁
  • duke007
    duke007
    WhoaπŸ‘!!! This is severely cool πŸ˜›Is the first lot coming with a limited edition tag logo!!! How to pre-order this Big K? I want to book a size M for me

Do let us know if there are any plans to design a CE-Superhero suit as the next merchandise item...I bet you will get a hell lot of freaky ideas for that costume ....πŸ˜‰
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    #-Link-Snipped-# - the t-shirt comes with ability to make the wearer invisible and three special modes:

1. Spider
    2. Super
    3. Iron

Each mode will equip the wearer with special powers which he/she can use to save the world, complete assignments, get better rating in appraisal and salary hike, get better graphs for your readings in labs, get a better job without performing well in aptitude tests et al.
  • duke007
    duke007
    That sounds fun. But since it was black I was expecting more like a Bat- mode in it 😎 Saving the world is passe...other missions sound interesting though 😁
    I already have a "things to do wearing CE shirt" list ready now....😁
    Hope to get it soon...by the way, I think the marketing job by CE team is pretty decent and I expect the pre-orders to skyrocket with every teaser/preview 😎
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    duke007
    That sounds fun. But since it was black I was expecting more like a Bat- mode in it 😎 Saving the world is passe...other missions sound interesting though 😁
    I already have a "things to do wearing CE shirt" list ready now....😁
    Hope to get it soon...by the way, I think the marketing job by CE team is pretty decent and I expect the pre-orders to skyrocket with every teaser/preview 😎
    Dude. This is the 21st century. And we all ought to be superheros ourselves. I guess those who are new here wouldn't know; but there was a past at CE when superheros like AbraKaDabra, Godfather, SilverScorpion, CSK_Auto, Conqueror, Troll_So_Hard, Prototype, Mad_Scientist, Crazygirl, Crazyboy, AbsoluteZero, CivilPrincess, etc [Don't remember all names now] roamed the boards of this forum. Now they lie in plain sight surrounded by their mundane names, and private lives, serving the craziness in this forum.
  • duke007
    duke007
    Yep!! I had the opportunity to interact with a few of these Superheroes πŸ˜€
    And we all ought to be superheroes!!! Thats why the idea of a CE supersuit πŸ‘
    Because now is the time of reckoning for these Superheroes to don their suits,
    get out of sleep mode and step up!!! I myself had been pretty inactive for what seems like ages...but the Marketing of big K is working wonders as I said earlier 😁
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    This is currently my most favorite thread on CE. Such awesome replies from CEans! πŸ˜€ So proud of our community. Engineers rule!
  • Harshad Italiya
    Harshad Italiya
    Anoop Mathew
    Dude. This is the 21st century. And we all ought to be superheros ourselves. I guess those who are new here wouldn't know; but there was a past at CE when superheros like AbraKaDabra, Godfather, SilverScorpion, CSK_Auto, Conqueror, Troll_So_Hard, Prototype, Mad_Scientist, Crazygirl, Crazyboy, AbsoluteZero, CivilPrincess, etc [Don't remember all names now] roamed the boards of this forum. Now they lie in plain sight surrounded by their mundane names, and private lives, serving the craziness in this forum.
    You made me nostalgic. I think we should revive that old thread where we called all great old CEans.
  • Anoop Mathew
    Anoop Mathew
    Harshad Italiya
    You made me nostalgic. I think we should revive that old thread where we called all great old CEans.
    Bring it on. I think CE should seriously be ready with online stores and more models within short periods after launch. Once people start to like the Tshirts, it'll be a different story. Remember Flipkart and their Moto series. All we need is such a spark. Make everything count.
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CSK_Auto is #-Link-Snipped-# .
  • duke007
    duke007
    Anoop Mathew
    Bring it on. I think CE should seriously be ready with online stores and more models within short periods after launch. Once people start to like the Tshirts, it'll be a different story. Remember Flipkart and their Moto series. All we need is such a spark. Make everything count.
    Absolutely agree with Anoop here! πŸ‘
    Time to turn the spark to a flameπŸ˜€
    Kaustubh Katdare
    CSK_Auto is #-Link-Snipped-# .
    Its great to be on the list.Thanks a lot for including me. Missed my nick name. Please make a small place under our profile pic for nick name.

BTW, Bring my t shirt !!!!!!!!!!!!

One small doubt(my shirt size is 36 .So it is S or M?)
    I missed this thread for a week so now marking it for a future updates .
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The sizing chart will be posted.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Keerthivasan R
    Unless you get it on your birthday it will always be before the next birthday.
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Ankita Katdare
    This is currently my most favorite thread on CE. Such awesome replies from CEans! πŸ˜€ So proud of our community. Engineers rule!
    In my days as a student it was engineers slide rule. No electronic calculators.
    Keerthivasan Ravisankar
    A.V.Ramani
    Unless you get it on your birthday it will always be before the next birthday.
    😁
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Fabric cutting for CrazyEngineers t shirts in progress. Actual shots from the workshop:

IMG-20140730-WA0005 IMG-20140730-WA0006
  • Shreyas Sule
    Shreyas Sule
    On a serious note:
    Wow! #-Link-Snipped-# I knew you were multi talented. But an Engineer who can stitch Tees! Now that's something to brag about! We got one real CE here people 😁

On a lighter note:
    I am really excited to see CE coming up with such great ideas. After witnessing the stupendous response to registration and everyone's interest levels, I am now looking forward to second batch of T shirts and more memorabilia.
  • Vikram S Bargah
    Vikram S Bargah
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Fabric cutting for CrazyEngineers t shirts in progress. Actual shots from the workshop:
    The Cut Piece seems to be of XL one 😁. It Feels great to see each developing phase of your product.
    😁
    can't wait more Big K.
    Bring it out and alive!!!!
  • Caroline Temitayo
    Caroline Temitayo
    Kaustubh Katdare
    Nigeria.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I'm sure most of us might have followed the news that the Tamil Nadu Cricket Association Club denied entry to sitting judge of the Madras High Court because he tried...
The folks over at the AirType project want you to imagine a keyboard that fits in the palm of your hand. A new wearable accessory developed by the team allows...
Any job vacancy fo diploma EEE freshers-2014
Found this cool infographic. Thought it might inspire fellow engineers to not give up. PS: It is interesting to note that you can be working in Google and still be...
hello...i have got an assignment to integrate check2pay service in my website. I have to create a for.. and when i click submit it will directly pay the amount and...