A comic for all you 'proxy' givers!

DPM

==

Also - Happy 50th comic to us ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you, CE and CEians for the support!

Replies

• Anoop Kumar
    Anoop Kumar
    Proxy phenomenon is one of the reason professor in colleges can't able to remember student name by their face.๐Ÿ˜˜

We ware 4 guys from same branch living together and one person's sacrifice for morning sleep had enough for all of us for early morning classed attendanceโ˜•.
    While other have privilege to wake up like Nababs,๐Ÿ˜have breakfast and read 40 pages Times of India one by one.๐Ÿ˜

Moreover, One of guy also marked proxy for a girl student and even one of our Nigerian fellow๐Ÿ˜
  • rahul69
    rahul69
    A hilarious proxy situation: A person asks his classmate for proxy๐Ÿ˜Ž.Later, out of boredom he decides to attend the class๐Ÿ˜ฒ. And no sooner he enters the class, his roll no is called. Then both he and the proxy guy shout Present Sir!!
    ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜.Professor ask both to get out๐Ÿ˜.
    True Story!!๐Ÿ˜‰
  • Saandeep Sreerambatla
    Saandeep Sreerambatla
    rahul69
    A hilarious proxy situation: A person asks his classmate for proxy๐Ÿ˜Ž.Later, out of boredom he decides to attend the class๐Ÿ˜ฒ. And no sooner he enters the class, his roll no is called. Then both he and the proxy guy shout Present Sir!!
    ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜.Professor ask both to get out๐Ÿ˜.
    True Story!!๐Ÿ˜‰

The above one happened with me!

And Congrats Chuck for your well deserved half century ๐Ÿ˜€
  • Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    ๐Ÿ˜› Tried once. Was scared like anything.
    Hid behind a fellow back bencher. ๐Ÿ‘

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

OS โ€“ Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean 1.2 Ghz dual processor Cellular network โ€“ Dual SIM GSM and 3G Display โ€“ 5-inch WVGA Form factor and weight โ€“ lighter than the...
DREAM:IN is an organization that is claimed to be designed on transforming youth from being mere consumers of income and employment to becoming creators of income and employment. With the...
My name is Hamidu Majala. Iam college student takin IT course. I knew this forum when I was googling and I found myself loving it, so its my pleasure to...
Hi Can anyone guide as to where to find NED tutorial as i have to make my project in omnet++ and for that it is required?
guys i need some research papers so plz tell me from where i can get in free?