A chat for Forum members?

I see most forums have a chat room for forum members. Is there one on CE that I somehow was not able to find? If there is not one, is there a possibility we could have one?

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shashank Moghe
    I see most forums have a chat room for forum members. Is there one on CE that I somehow was not able to find? If there is not one, is there a possibility we could have one?
    The Chat Room (called CE Conference) has been disabled for the time being.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    #-Link-Snipped-# any particular reason ?
  • Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    shashank Moghe
    #-Link-Snipped-# any particular reason ?
    It was getting misused. People began posting their doubts in the conference room and expected real quick answers.

There's a plan to reintroduce it only for those who're regular members or say those with 50 or 100 posts.
  • Shashank Moghe
    Shashank Moghe
    Kaustubh Katdare
    It was getting misused. People began posting their doubts in the conference room and expected real quick answers.

There's a plan to reintroduce it only for those who're regular members or say those with 50 or 100 posts.

#-Link-Snipped-# I get the point. Hope it becomes active soon.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

HII GUYS I HAVE QUERRY .PLEASE SOLVE IT. I AM NOT ABLE TO ABLE UPLOAD HOD CERTIFICATE. ITS SHOWING THIS ERROR ""Upload failed! File uploaded is not as per specification.""...
Let us share the work that we are currently working on- of course not something that is about to get published or something your company would not want you to...
Since I am on a different time zone than most other CEans, I would like to have a daily statistic of how many CEans are online at what time of...
Anybody here has any idea about the cyber security courses offered by the Institute of Information Security ( https://www.iisecurity.in/ ) (preferably the one in Mumbai), any experience or reviews maybe...
Karbonn unveiled its first Android One smartphone today at 3:30pm along with Micromax and Spice. The Karbonn Android One Sparkle V went on sale on Snapdeal for Rs. 6399. As...