A Brief Outline of Myself

Hi guys this is Vigneshwari currently pursuing final year B.Tech Biotechnology...I am always curious about the crazy innovations especially in the field of engineering while surfing i came across the site Crazy Engineers .....i read the few posts and was totally impressed.....I am glad to be a part of the CE community...!i will go with the template in introducing myself

Name: Vigneshwari Murugan (can call me as vicky)

*Engineering Trade: Biotechnology

*Occupation
: Student

*Hobbies & Interests
: surfing, reading, cooking

*Aim in life
: to live a crazy life without any regrets

*I joined CrazyEngineers because: Posts of the CE is Mind-Blowing

Replies

• Shailaja Tiwari
    Shailaja Tiwari
    Great introduction !👍
    Welcome to CE and enjoy yourself being here.
  • vigneshwar.M
    vigneshwar.M
    Thank You shailaja 😀😀

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I am in my junior year of working on a Masters in Mechanical Engineering in Sacramento, California, USA. I also work as a translator (French, German, Italian, and sometimes Dutch)...
Centralized energy monitoring system using FBXEM01 Energy Meters. Recently installed in a chemical plant (the wireless structure). GSM and Wired (RS485) are just proposals. Following are the links to have...
hi can any one help me when is the correct time for me to switch from manual(3 month exp) to automation testing
can anyone suggest me some innovative ideas for my miniprojects in electronics and communication
Amazon's thinking about shipping the items to a delivery center nearest to your location; even before you actually order it. Amazon's filed a patent that will let the company 'guess'...