7 ways to develop creativity to solve problems

Quote:
Are you mentally flat during brainstorming sessions? Do you have difficulty creating original ideas and thinking outside the box? Do you want to develop your creativity? Creativity is a human ability that can be developed; here are seven strategies to give your creativity a boost:
Endquote
7 ways to develop creativity to solve problems | 2014-09-19 | ISHN

Replies

• Programmerss
    Programmerss
    😀 sir i liked your ideas but can you suggest me some ideas of how to get interest in a particular subject as if i am an IT student so i want to be a programmer in future so how to get indulge in that field plz suggest some of your great ideas
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Programmerss
    sir i liked your ideas but can you suggest me some ideas of how to get interest in a particular subject
    Indeed they are great ideas. Not mine though.
    How can one teach one how to fall in love? Each has to find his/her own way. Reading about it, talking with others in the field, who have already traveled that road, psyching oneself up, keeping the nose to the grindstone, developing 'stick-to-itiveness' and good plain hard work helps.

Read these enthusiasm kindling messages:
    #-Link-Snipped-#

#-Link-Snipped-#

Enthusiasm - The Fire Within!

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Sixty years or so back I read the book Kon-Tiki by the Norwegian adventurer Heyerdahl. Seeing a Google doodle celebrating his 100th birthday brought back a flood of memories. The...
despite of all the other discussions, my MOM hangover is not down yet. sorry folks, but I had to share this video for the sake of humanity
I want to make android app wherein i want to detect the location of some people confined in a particular room ,so i just wanted to ask that if the...
why can't we assign typecast a boolean into an int ,when internally the representation of boolean is in the form of an int variable holding 0 or 1,i.e. if u...
In the two pics ,the first pic shows that when i declare 2 character variables, and i see the decompiler,it shows that internally jvm takes these two character literals as...