7 Tips for Improving Software Development in 2017

Quote:
As the year is quickly coming to a close, developers are anxiously counting down the days until the holiday break. With that break will come a brand new year where teams will hopefully have the opportunity to apply lessons learned and improve not only the quality of their software but also improve the way that they develop software. Here are seven quick tips on how to improve software development in 2017.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Suraj Jaiswal
    Suraj Jaiswal
    Thank you so much for sharing such a valuable and informative post.However, completely agreed that the present technology has changed the development environment alot.There are most Visited websites where you can learn development.
  • hayat malik
    hayat malik
    I'm student of software engineering and I need a hardware base project as final year project if someone can help me so plz....

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Home spawned Swipe Technologies, has launched Elite Max as their latest flagship offering following the launch of Elite Star earlier this year. The device features a 5.5-inch (1080 x 1920...
Hello CEans! I am working on making an altimeter with real time monitoring for an RC plane that goes up 150 feet. As for my background, I have not done...
In transmission line we are using only 3-phase ,what is the reason for not use 6-phase or 12-phase in transmit the power?
The name is in the news again, for its attractive electronic products line up and this time for a back to back launch of new smartphones. We are talking about...
I'm looking to convert html into pdf in my php code and have been trying my hand at various classes and services available. What I need to do is convert...