7 Habits of highly Emotionally Intelligent People

Posted by Roopa Shyamasundara on FB.
Quote:
It has increasingly become accepted that emotional intelligence is an important factor in our success and happiness, not only at work, but in our relationships and all areas of our lives.
So what sets emotionally intelligent people apart? Here are seven habits that people with high EI have
Endquote
I may have reservations about some.
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

https://www.ijert.org/call-for-paper/international-journal-of-engineering-call-for-papers
Hi All, Not sure if this discussion already exists. Can we all discuss about new app ideas or possible improvements we can suggest to existing apps to make it more...
Hey I'm Abdo Jondi student specialized In minimg engineering and in an early in process of paper project that is summarized in detaining total petroleum hydrocarbon and ground water effective
I wanted to test fps in my Radeon graphics card using glxgears. Using: fgl_glxgears Using vanilla glxgears : You can see in both output, the fps is stucked around 60fps....
I learned something new - the difference between the usage of word 'And' and the symbol '&'. I had no clue that they were different. So here's when to use...