6 months summer training

i am a student of B tech, 3rd year in electronics from GGSCET(PTU) Punjab. I am looking for 6 months summer training but unfortunately in any industry or company it requires an approach more than the caliber... :sad:..... i can't go for paid training as I dont have money for that.... Is it still possible for me to get a training in any company and learn something....???? plz help...

Replies

• Manish Goyal
    Manish Goyal
    wow exactly same wording in one more thread in which someone asks for help in training .I wonder whether it is coincidence or you are same person 😀
    anyway
    bro there are many threads in this site where you can search for answer to your query
    but i will suggest you ,create a resume for yourself and mail it to various companies for which you are interested or you can directly approach them .

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

i'm a 12th passing student & very much interested in computer science engineering & willingly to do some research work in this field. so help me & update me, inform...
Google breaks AdMob even by 2014; makes a $6B killing by 2020: Mobile Advertising says a report by . In light of recent due diligence by FCC on this acquisition...
Let us discuss the concept of live and neutral wires and answer the question whether neutral is positive or negative? Every electrical engineer needs to know the difference.
hey guys.. can anyone tell me which companies are better than accenture? and which companies are worser than accenture?
hey guys.. can anyone give information about ntpc exam,ies exam??? thank you