57 Floors Chinese Skyscraper: Built in 19 Days: Time lapse Video 90 seconds

Quote: Broad Sustainable Building has again demonstrated its ability to defy the conventional constructions norm. Using 2700 prefabricated modules, constructed in their factory 4 months prior to assembly on-site in Changsha, China, they were able to complete a 57-story skyscraper in just 19 days. Watch this time lapse video of the 1200 workers working around the clock to perform this amazing feat. Endquote

#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been hearing rumours that WhatsApp will soon have Like and 'Mark as Unread' buttons. The like button will appear on the photos and videos shared through the messenger and...
Want a good laptop under 40k ,Did a little search and get Under 30k i can get: i3 4gb ram 500gb hdd 2gb Nvidia linux which is enough for me....
Housing.com has been hacked! The website's front page currently shows a message from the hacker with hashtags [HASHTAG]#rahulyadav[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#housingdown[/HASHTAG]. It looks like the hackers are taking a short at...
I need to prepare current affairs for PSU's entrance exam. What is the best source for it? Please suggest. Thanks in advance
I am a final year student i am in desperate need for a good topic for the main project kindly help me with some good options thank you 😀