5 Morning Rituals to Keep You Productive All Day Long

We all spend a significant amount of time at our desks. Thanks to the wrong culture influence, mornings are no longer the most pleasant time of the day for some.

Unlike me 😉 , if you are not a morning person, do check out this cool 1.5 minute video to recharge your energies for a day full of productivity.

Shared by Entrepreneur.com, these 5 easy habits every morning could channel productive energy and mindful focus throughout the day -

How do you make your day more productive? Share with us in replies.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hello everyone i am new here i have some queries regarding my career i am 23 years old guy i have completed my diploma in 4 year instead of regular...
Hi, I am from CSE background and want admissions in MTech (CSE/IT/IS) from IPU this year. What should be my preferences? in terms of placements , infrastructure, learning/research opportunities?
Time and again we hear news about date rape drugs wrecking havoc in people’s lives. The most troubling thing about these drugs is that they can be slipped into drinks...
Hi all!!! This is Rajesh, I have completed my B.E(CSE) in 2014 with 61%.. and attended many OFF-campus placements, But would'nt make it happen... I was much depressed about my...
Pretty much bored with Windows & iOS ? (Well Android is not boring at all, so I will deduct its names) Here arrives Jolla Sailfish Phone in India. Jolla has...