5 Communications Skills Needed to Advance an Engineering Career

Quote:
There was a time when engineers could work within companies and have minimal (or even bad) communication skills. While it is not necessarily important for engineers to become great public speakers or authors, it is increasingly important for them to possess effective communication skills. Here’s why.
Endquote
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• VIJAY.G AMAR
    VIJAY.G AMAR
    sir i need help to choose seminar topic in my college said to take any general topic
    i'm ECE final year student i need some of idea's...☕
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    I suggest that you register for this webinar. It is available on demand till July 2017. After listening to the talks you can prepare your own seminar on Internet of Things for making smart homes.
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    vijayamar
    i need some of idea's...
    This may also help:
    #-Link-Snipped-#
  • VIJAY.G AMAR
    VIJAY.G AMAR
    Sir they tell us to take any general topic for seminar which is used in now a days
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Internet of Things is the current topic. Already many domestic appliances have this. It is also an important topic for the manufacturing industry.
  • VIJAY.G AMAR
    VIJAY.G AMAR
    A.V.Ramani
    Internet of Things is the current topic. Already many domestic appliances have this. It is also an important topic for the manufacturing industry.
    Sir i need some special topics to do my best
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    vijayamar
    Sir i need some special topics to do my best
    What do you have in mind as special? How about virtual reality for teaching?
  • VIJAY.G AMAR
    VIJAY.G AMAR
    A.V.Ramani
    What do you have in mind as special? How about virtual reality for teaching?[/QUOTE
    A.V.Ramani
    What do you have in mind as special? How about virtual reality for teaching?
    I like to take a topic which useful for me and others
    Some topic which is used in now a days

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I've been trying the Reliance Jio Mifi device under the unlimited trial that Jio is offering. The connection seemed to be reliable for the past two days. However, it looks...
hello sir, i hv done ME mechanical cad/cam in 2016 and hv two years experience of assistant lecturer..After a gap of one year in teaching i m nt getting any...
Quote: By 1918, Charles M. Schwab was one of the richest men in the world. Schwab (oddly enough, no relation to Charles R. Schwab, founder of the Charles Schwab Corporation)...
Growth hackers individuals are money-making machines who think they are unstoppable, and so they become. Time is of the essence if you want to maximize your business’ potential for growth...
After completing his engineering & MBA, Shiv started working in the IT Industry (mostly startups) and learnt the rules of the game. Poised with the challenge of starting something of...