4K Monitors In India & Their Prices

I had an opportunity to watch the 4K Ultra-HDTV at a Sony showroom and was fairly impressed by the quality of the display. Samsung recently announced 4K Monitors in the USA and was got curious about the options available to Indians. Just found out that the ASUS 4K monitors (31") are available in Indian markets for prices above Rs. 2,15,000 😖.

Thought of compiling a list of all the 4K monitors available in India and their respective prices. Do we have anything under Rs. 50K at this time? I doubt it.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hi... i need some career advice. I have received offers for CTS infrastructure and IBM infra services.... Should i join this or wait for a testing or development job?? I...
Now i am working at good software company(mid-small sized), got placed through college campus interview,The company has 2 years bond period and , 1.2 years is now remaining,I got 2.1...
2kg of Water at 1 atm boils in 30 minutes. Find the rate of heat transfer to the water. The answer should be -(2kg)*334.5(KJ/Kg)/(30*60s)=0.3716KW Is the solution correct? The given...
NEST Learning Thermostat home automation system finds itself currently housed in 120 countries across the world, even though its availability was restricted to US and Canada thus far, with UK...
hi, i got 24.58 marks in gate(2014) under (OBC) and my gate score is 339 so with this any possiability to do M-tech if it possiable which kind of colleges...