40 Key Computer Science Concepts Explained In Layman’s Terms

This might be a good resource to learn key computing concepts effortlessly. Check 40 Key Computer Science Concepts Explained In Layman’s Terms.

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Astronomers at NASA has found out another suitable candidate to investigate deeper into the mystery, involved behind the formation of stars and other celestial bodies. With the help of Hubble...
HI I AM ROHIT I WANT TO TAKE ADMISSION FOR BE IN PUNE CAN ANYONE HELP ME TO KNOW ABOUT ALL THE BEST COLLEGES AND PROCEDURE. NEED HELP CAN ANYONE...
There are two types of dynamic routing protocol: 1) Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) 2) Exterior Gateway Protocol (EGP) Interior Gateway Protocol (IGP) are used within an autonomous system. There are...
Router is a layer 3 device and connect different networks. Router find the shortest path to reach the destination network. how does the router manage to find it ? Is...
Route is the path the packet takes to reach the destination network.Routing is a process to sending the packet towards the destination network.Router stores the route information in the routing...