3rd Year Student can Apply for GATE?

can a 3rd yr student apply as if he is a final year and write GATE to gain experience????

Replies

• lovejeet
    lovejeet
    why to go the wrong way bro. just wait for 1 year more and till then prepare for it.....
  • aNaN
    aNaN
    till last year third year students could also write, the score was valid for two years but this year only final years could write
  • avii
    avii
    If you want just experience, then give it [on fake identity].
  • Pensu
    Pensu
    Depends on the organizing institute and the eligibility criteria they set.
  • avii
    avii
    ^No, from now onwards it will be only final year students.
  • ISHAN TOPRE
    ISHAN TOPRE
    avii
    If you want just experience, then give it [on fake identity].
    It is not good to use fake identity. If anyone wants experience, he/ she can appear for mock tests. From now onwards, only final year students are eligible.

I would of course recommend start studying from 3 year on wards. Your score gradually improves. It does help from my own experience.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

what is the eligibilty for doing summer fellowship in iit-m for 3rs yrs????
my self ashwini........i loved to become an engineer.....nw i am ..........i wanna share ideas so i hv choosen crazy engineers.com
If you want to be treated like a celebrity at malls; all you need is just a few loyal friends and then watch how people go crazy for you. Here's...
does oscillator require feedback.If so what type of feedback? positive of negative?
Google+ has just released a new design. I hope all of you have read the news on VoiCE. Google's so called 'social layer' now offers a lot more, making a...