3 important parts in Transportation Planning and Traffic Safety Modeling

1- Tools and Approaches .
2- Operations and Maintenance of System Infrastructure .
3- Traffic Management .
It seems Normal topics but actually it's complicated topics .
the transportation systems, especially in developing countries, needs to be tackled by researchers, practitioners and engineers to face the challenges in their local environments. Many researchers and institutions have been working to overcome these challenges and improve the transportation systems in developing countries.

IEREK seeks to address these challenges and their solutions through the international Conference “Transportation Planning: Techniques and Methodologies”

This conference will shed light on how the smart city approach impacts roads infrastructure, traffic, highways and transportation departments. It will look at the practical challenges of delivery, appropriate technologies and the issues related to working together with multiple stakeholders towards a smart city. It also focuses on the issues and challenges related to the economy and financial constraints. Participants will discuss and address the emerging transportation needs for business and economic development. The scope at which this conference applies includes local, regional, national, and global levels.

- For more information :
#-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Two IIM-Kozhikode buddies Venkataraghulan and Rajesh Kumar gave up their jobs and put their heads together to build their edutech startup called FACE - Focus Academy for Career Enhancement in...
Cashing on the RealSense 3D system that it released at CES 2014, Intel has launched at the same Electronics Show a set of glasses fitted into a helmet that give...
Netflix India has announced their pricing plans for Indian subscribers and I thought we could have a discussion on which plan looks better. First things first - why should anyone...
I am 2012 passed Ece graduate with overall 77%. I am looking to enter in core electronics field Please any advice
hai,im a btech graduate in electronics and communication 2009 passout with firstclass and dont have any experence. 1. can i know which will be apt training course for me to...