2015 Hyundai Elantra Sedan: Specs, Features And Price

Hyundai Motor India Limited (HMIL) has launched the refreshed edition of its popular sedan, Elantra with a few notable changes to its exterior and interior. The company has also added some new features as well. 2015 Hyundai Elantra is priced between Rs. 14.13 lakh and Rs. 16.45 lakh for petrol variants and from Rs. 14.58 lakh to Rs. 17.94 lakh for diesel variants (ex-showroom Delhi). The MD & CEO of HMIL, B. S. Seo, mentioned in a statement that the new Elantra is designed with a vision of creating cutting edge driving innovations and delivering outstanding comfort features for meeting various needs of the customers.

2015-Hyundai-Elantra-Sedan

Coming to the engine, the new Hyundai Elantra with 1.8L Dual VTVT unit (petrol version) delivers power of 147 bhp and torque of 178 Nm. It renders a mileage of 16.3 Kmpl. The diesel variant (VGT CRDi unit) is powered by a 1.6L engine that produces 126 bhp of power, 260 Nm of torque and certified fuel efficiency of 22.7 Kmpl. On the exterior, the sedan sports new front bumper and chrome grille. 2015 Elantra has modified head-lamps with LED lighting and redesigned fog lamps. In order to enhance the style quotient of the sedan, the wheel arches have been recast for fitting 16-inch motion alloy wheels with 10 spokes. The premium Elantra comes with chrome door handles and outside rear view mirrors that are electrically adjustable for maintaining visibility in extreme weather conditions.

2015-Hyundai-Elantra-Sedan-Interior

Providing comfort to the customers has always been a strong point of Hyundai and this time also it has improved the interior by introducing central console box with arm rest and rear air conditioning vents, metallic scuff plates and aluminum pedal. In addition to these features, the sedan comes with all-black interior and leather seats. On the rear side, there is a new stylish dual-tone bumper and chrome tipped exhaust. It also has new rear combination lamp featuring LED.

2015-Hyundai-Elantra-Sedan-rear

The automobile’s safety and security section includes 6 airbags, ABS with EBD, electronic stability control (ESC), vehicle stability management (VSM), Hill Assist Control (HAC), electro chromic mirror, parking sensors, etc. Other features such as smart key with push button start, auto cruise control, bluetooth with controls on steering, auto headlamps, 10-way power seats with lumbar support, electro folding mirrors, 4.3-inch color touchscreen audio system and many more are also provided.

Hyundai is planning to launch new products in India as it wants to achieve the target of 5 lakh sales in the near future and increase the market share. What are your thoughts about the Hyundai Elantra 2015? Let us know in the comments section below.

Source: Hyundai launches new Elantra sedan priced up to Rs 17.94 lakh - The Economic Times | #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

I wanted to write this for a while, but just was afraid to acknowledge it. I think CrazyEngineers has turned into a news site and it's missing the 'discussions'. There...
Quote: Join Cypress Semiconductor and Mouser for a one-hour webinar on how to easily design low-power wireless systems with the industry's most-integrated, one-chip Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) solution. This high...
Even before its public launch, Apple has received 2.3 million pre-orders for its Apple Watch. Noticing the immense popularity of its major opponent, Google has released a major update for...
can anyone please tell me how a program's corresponding control flow graph is converted to k-subgraph feature. Actually I want to know how the vector is derived from the k-subgraph....
Hello Sir I am new member here , i am student of Bs Computer science in 3rd year , i have to submit the proposal for my final year project...