2015 Audi TT Coupé Launched At Rs 60.34 lakh In India: Features And Tech Specs

German car manufacturer, Audi has unveiled a new variant of its sports car- Audi TT in India, today. Priced at Rs 60.34 lakh (ex-showroom Delhi), the 2015 Audi TT Coupé is basically built on new Volkswagen MQB platform and Audi Space Frame technology. This third generation TT Coupé sports car weighs 50 kg less when compared to the previous models. Audi has improved the interior by introducing the new Virtual Cockpit system and flat-bottomed multifunction steering. However, the new Audi TT coupé remains unchanged mechanically. The Coupé was first showcased at the Geneva Motor Show 2014.

2015-Audi-TT-Coupé-Image

Starting with the engine, Coupé is powered by 2.0-litre four-cylinder petrol turbocharged engine that delivers power of 230 bhp and maximum torque of 370 Nm. The TT variant (45 TFSI) comes with Quattro four wheel drive system and 6-speed dual clutch DSG gearbox. According to the company, 2015 TT coupé reaches to 100 km/h from 0 in just 5.3 seconds. And, the maximum speed of this sportscar is 253 km/h. The digital instrument cluster has 12.3-inch TFT screen and Nvidia Tegra 3 GPU for graphics. Plus, there is Olufsen music system that comes with 12 speakers, 14 channel amplifier and 2 woofers.

2015-Audi-TT-Coupé

In the looks department, TT coupé features new rear bumper, trapezoidal grille, LED tail lights, rear view foldable mirrors that are electrically adjustable, and larger AC vents with integrated controls. The style quotient of the new TT has been increased by reducing the width and increasing the length and wheelbase slightly (by 37 mm). However, the height remains unchanged. Audi has still maintained the original coupé silhouette. The wheel arches fit 5-twin spoke 18 inch alloy wheels. Other features include voice recognition system, Cruise Control with speed limiter function, leather upholstery, LED headlamps, front sports seats (electrically adjustable), and MMI controller.

Joe King, head of Audi India, mentioned in a statement that 2015 Audi TT Coupé is the first of the five launches they are planning in the next five months. The company is also planning to release total 10 products, this year.

What are your thoughts about the new generation TT? Share with us in the comments section below.

Source: Audi launches variant of sports car TT priced at Rs 60.34 lakh - The Economic Times | Via: #-Link-Snipped-# and #-Link-Snipped-#

Replies

• Kaustubh Katdare
    Kaustubh Katdare
    The TT's had me impressed for a while. I wonder a 4WHD is going to be really useful. I've mostly seen the 4WHDs being put to some good use while offroading. You won't do that with this car, for sure.
  • Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Sarathkumar Chandrasekaran
    Yeah Its surely a decent entry by Audi for this quarter. Specifications looks ordinary for the mentioned features. Can we expect good safety features in Audi TT coupe. Love its look!!! Damn hot and stylish

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Can I have some DIY project guide for Electronics project? Thanks.
Hi there, I am a student pursuing MCS(Comp Science). I am currently doing my internship from a company. Initially i was hired as an intern in DEVOPS but due to...
(From Wash Post) Quote: Americans hold about 11 million meetings a day on average, and workers say about one-third of that meeting time is unproductive. But while your company may...
Turing Robotic Industries have announced their new Android smartphone that not just offers secure communication capabilities like the well known Blackphone, it is also being claimed to be one of...
Name: Edson Bundala, Location: Tanzania, Occupation: Student at SUA