2 years Gap after 12th & MCA Need Help plz

Opps

Replies

• Vishal Sharma
    Vishal Sharma
    Start teaching what you know
  • simplycoder
    simplycoder
    You can contact your college, and check if there are any vacancies available for teaching job, meanwhile I would suggest to start any programming and then just to gain confidence, do some kind of certification in it.
    Once you achieve that, you would be cracking interviews or at least attempting them with good amount of knowledge.

If you do not consider yourself a programmer, then too you have wide variety of career options available for you, some of them can be:
    • Software manual tester.
    • IT-Security auditor.
    • Network architect

and many more, google them and you should be able to find out more.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

hii sir I have done B.E. in computer science in 2014. Now I am applying cdac through patna for OBC candidates.Can you tell me something about placement through cadac,patna.If I...
Hello! I need a final year research project idea in Computer Science. My main interest is on NLP. I had an idea of making a SQL generator from NLP. But...
NASA’s CubeSats are going to travel much farther in the year 2016 and they tow along with InSight on a trip to Mars. NASA’s pint-sized satellites have already proven their...
If you are spending more time going through the posts of a certain friend on Facebook, you will soon be seeing more of his/her posts on your News Feed. Facebook...
I need some help regarding Ac machine stator winding diagram. i know some data and i have mentioned below: poles =4, pitch angle=165 electrical degree, breadth between slots =15 electrical...