2 YD in BE chances of getting admission for embedded system MS any where

Hello I am having 2 YD in BE with 58%so what are my chances of getting admission for MS in Embedded system ,
I have 3 internships in Embedded system
3 in networking

i am looking for specifically in Germany?

so what do you think do i have any chance after scoring good in GRE plus with 2 year of Job experience

Replies

• Ankita Katdare
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Chances look good.
    If you have two years of work experience and great internships with relevant subjects, they will surely consider your application. Any reason why you want to opt for Germany? U.S. also has good options for electronics and related courses.
  • Abhijit sawant
    Abhijit sawant
    Ankita Katdare
    @#-Link-Snipped-# Chances look good.
    If you have two years of work experience and great internships with relevant subjects, they will surely consider your application. Any reason why you want to opt for Germany? U.S. also has good options for electronics and related courses.
    Thank you mam for replying my post

Mam sorry if i am asking this question again is it still possible for me to get admission for MS with good GRE score even after 2 YD in my BE

specifically Germany because
    1 it is economically comfortable, even worse happen after my MS I can recover that money which I have spend on my MS at Germany can be recoverable in India

2 . Germany has good institutes for embedded also so i dont see any difference

3. And can you please also suggest me are there any universities in Germany which takes courses on VLSI because I am not able to find any of them
    I think there are only one or two universities in Germany for VLSI

4 . Are there any other countries which gives good opportunity in Embedded systems

Thank you so much mam for replying my post
  • Manashree Thokal
    Manashree Thokal
    Universities take into account your overall profile. Relevant internships, work experience, and even school grades could make up 2 years of YD.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Guys,I need a cool and suitable title for our college magazine .Especially for our electronics and communication department.It will be really helpful !!
Finally NADAL Tasted the dust by a SWISS Player, the player name was not Fedrer, he is.. Stanislas Wawrinka, who walked away with the trophy, beating Rafael Nadal 6-3, 6-2,...
Hi, I am trying to bring the RFM70 into Power Down mode. I do that by setting the Power Up bit (Bit 1) in the CONFIG register (Register 0 in...
PS: You must try this while its night , Put it on for like 30 mins ( it might fell wierd n shit) but after exit the program and see...
Hi, can you please check my answer? By the way, we don't use calculator at all so we don't have to calculate to the exact value. For example, if there...