"175 Grams" | Sundance Short Film Challenge

One of the five that made it to the top. Won US$10grand.
Quote:
A tribute to the fast growing Ultimate Frisbee community in India and the spirit and camaraderie shared by sportsmen around the world. Directed by Bharat Mirle and Aravind Iyer.
Endquote

Replies

• Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    Bug tracking system...........can u explain me
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    Bug tracking system...........can u explain me
    Sorry, I am all at sea. What is this about?
  • Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    sir i want some good topics for my seminar.....related to c language or c++ language
  • Ramani Aswath
    Ramani Aswath
    Kiran.laxman.hiwane
    sir i want some good topics for my seminar.....related to c language or c++ language
    To a biomedical person (like me) bugs mean bacteria and viruses.
    Please pose your query in the Project Ideas and Seminar Topics category, where you have already posted something.

You are reading an archived discussion.

Related Posts

Why would the search-giant keep quite when Apple introduced Apple Pay? Surely, the tech town was anticipating that Google isn’t far away from introducing a similar tap-to-pay payment system. Reportedly,...
Google's bringing their balloon powered Internet project (aka Project Loon) to India. The Internet search giant has said that it's working with the Government of India to explore the possibility...
So I was talking to a few of my old friends who lost touch after they went abroad and are around the city only once a couple of years for...
kaustubh sir will u plz tell me hw to quote anyone personally and hw to download anything..........i am nt able to do...πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
hello , am a senior computer engineering student looking for a creative,simple ,doable and never done idea. i need to do it through 3 months. we are two members group...